Become a Patron!

Secret to Strawberry Milk (Unicorn Blood)

Contagion

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
This is the recipe that will make this exactly how you like it. It is very rare I will share a recipe, but this one seems to be highly sought after.

Strawberry (TFA)-20%
Sweet Cream (TFA)- 10%
Milk (TFA)- 3%
For a little mothers milk flavor add 4 drops graham cracker

Last edited:

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
TFA's aren't nearly as strong as FA so more is required. And most vendors use the cheapest flavorings they can get by with and overload. That's why vendor juices are so strong.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'd order milk but just spent around $50 on two flavor orders (is there ever enough???? Lol!), so I'll make myself wait till next week. It's never just one flavor with me. I have no willpower....;)

Ronge

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hmm, that seems extremely familiar! ;) As soon as you've placed an order, you find ONE recipe that sounds sooo good with that one flavor you did not order. So yeah, there's never enough, I think :)

Della

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Im new to DIY but know this is too high, even for TFA- 33% flavoring is too much. Try cutting the recipe in half fpr an enjoyable vape, (adding a dab of dragonfruit for Mothers Milk type)

Ronge

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Looking forward to hear from the guinea pigs. At the moment, recipe seems too high in percentages and missing some flavors?

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It is. I have a few recipes for a clone and they aren't like this. And milk? Guess I'm too tired after a long day at work, but there's a reason I don't have milk in my massive flavor file.....not safe. ;)

Ronge

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Then again, the available clone recipies are pretty far from the original stuff. Best results so far has been a version of botboys zoochberry cream. Still not there though.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've made a couple of the clones that were really good to vape but, unfortunately, I've never tried the original so I can't tell you how authentic they were. Just tasted really good!

Ronge

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That's the exact same experience I've had but I've tried the original and like most people trying to clone it, I've figured it would be better to stick with the stuff that tastes good, even if it's not that close :)

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'll try some one of these days but honestly, since I started DIY I hardly ever buy juice. If I see something "interesting" and it's on sale, I may try a 10ml bottle of something. But I've stuck to vaping my own mixes so long I've had store bought juice go bad. Which isn't all bad, it does free up a bottle. Lol!

Ronge

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
And that's exactly the way I'm doing it but I guess it'll always be a quest to find that perfect mix, which is half the thing, in the end .

omghax

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Perfect, I needed another reason to get Dairy/Milk from TFA (darn wholesale prices). I agree though, 33% flavor seems like A LOT!

I've barely gone over 10% with my other experiments, but if the recipe says so... *boom*

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'd just make sure I had plenty of my base liquid on hand to DILUTE....lol!!

returnity

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unicorn blood is a strawberry milk flavor? Are we talking about Cuttwood's Unicorn Milk? Because Unicorn Blood is a hawiian punch-type, and that red food coloring is gross. I mixed TFA and most of my TFA mixes come out to ~20%. Sweet cream that high tastes a bit funky to me.

Rin Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
The percentages are high, even for TFA but people's tastes are different so you can adjust accordingly, using the same flavors. I personally don't use Sweet Cream much and when I do it's 1% or less. Anything more tastes likes spoiled milk to me. Strawberry Ripe I use at 5% or less. (It seems they used regular strawberry, which I don't prefer but it's not "bad")
I haven't tried dairy yet. Milk/creams always scare me. (most are bad)

Tara_from_Pa

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
This is the recipe that will make this exactly how you like it. It is very rare I will share a recipe, but this one seems to be highly sought after.

Strawberry (TFA)-20%
Sweet Cream (TFA)- 10%
Milk (TFA)- 3%
For a little mothers milk flavor add 4 drops graham cracker
I-See-What-You-Did-There..png

immutab1e

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Im new to DIY but know this is too high, even for TFA- 33% flavoring is too much. Try cutting the recipe in half fpr an enjoyable vape, (adding a dab of dragonfruit for Mothers Milk type)
As Contagion's employee and someone who has been vaping for almost two years, AND vapes this recipe on a regular basis, I can tell you with 100% certainty that this recipe is dead on.

immutab1e

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The percentages are high, even for TFA but people's tastes are different so you can adjust accordingly, using the same flavors. I personally don't use Sweet Cream much and when I do it's 1% or less. Anything more tastes likes spoiled milk to me. Strawberry Ripe I use at 5% or less. (It seems they used regular strawberry, which I don't prefer but it's not "bad")
I haven't tried dairy yet. Milk/creams always scare me. (most are bad)
He actually does use the Strawberry Ripe, sorry about that. And the dairy milk and sweet cream from TFA are both very good. We actually have a customer come in and get just a pure milk vape. Personally I like mixing like 5% milk and 10% caramel...so yummy.

immutab1e

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Unicorn blood is a strawberry milk flavor? Are we talking about Cuttwood's Unicorn Milk? Because Unicorn Blood is a hawiian punch-type, and that red food coloring is gross. I mixed TFA and most of my TFA mixes come out to ~20%. Sweet cream that high tastes a bit funky to me.
You're correct, he meant Unicorn Milk. Thanks for pointing that out.

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It looks high to me too.
But who cares, if its too strong for ones tastes, just dilute it down.

returnity

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Nevermind. Tfa doesn't have that milk on their website but found it listed on wizard labs. Strange why it's not listed on the tfa website
Yeah I noticed that a while back. It's why I don't have dairy/milk. I'd just sub FA Cream Fresh if I was making this.

Bryan Miller

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Has anyone tried thus or a modified version yet? Wondering how it is.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nevermind. Tfa doesn't have that milk on their website but found it listed on wizard labs. Strange why it's not listed on the tfa website
Likely because of diacetyl. Hard to find a milk flavor safe for vaping.

post a link to tfa's website of the milk flavor needed. I can't find it on their website. I did find it on wizard labs and ordered but would like to know how it's listed on tfa
I read a few places that the Milk (Dairy) flavor on TFA website is listed under the bulk category. You have to request permission to access that category. There is a form on the site to request this access. I was going to try but the site is down right now, go figure...:p

I read a few places that the Milk (Dairy) flavor on TFA website is listed under the bulk category. You have to request permission to access that category. There is a form on the site to request this access. I was going to try but the site is down right now, go figure...:p
That makes more sense now. I'll request access when the site comes back up. But since I'm not big on dairy flavors like this, I think I'll try out the 15ml bottle to just try out this recipe and if I like it then may order in bulk. If I don't like the mix I won't be out much.

All ingredients arriving today, can't wait to try this. I'm going to try a 15ml batch. My only concern now is I ordered the regular strawberry but now see a few posts that the OP is using the ripe version? If I use the regular version I'm wondering if I need to use the same percentage or not? I'll have to see how strong the regular strawberry is first I guess.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
All ingredients arriving today, can't wait to try this. I'm going to try a 15ml batch. My only concern now is I ordered the regular strawberry but now see a few posts that the OP is using the ripe version? If I use the regular version I'm wondering if I need to use the same percentage or not? I'll have to see how strong the regular strawberry is first I guess.
Mixed it with strawberry before I re-read it. Use the ripe. ;)

Bryan Miller

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

My mega order is arriving today :). I am so excited. Feels like Christmas. I'll be making up 200ml batches of 5-6 of my favorite recipes and at least 50 10ml test batches this weekend.

Bill TattooVape.com

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
ok guys, I just made this recipe since no one else would do it. :)
I didn't have sweet cream, so I used DX Bavarian Cream instead.
I kept with the %'s as listed in the original post and 6mg nic.
Strawberry Ripe (TFA)-20%
Dx Bavarian Cream (TFA)- 10%
Milk (TFA)- 3%
Graham Cracker 4 drops
10ml bottle
50/50 PG/VG 6mg

Shake and vape just now on my Sigelei 40watts at 0.4ohms with a Tobh atty, single parallel coils.

You can really taste the Milk and Bavarian Cream in this mix alot before steeping. I barely get any of the strawberry ripe right now.
I will let it sit for a few hours and try it again. It's a really nice creamy flavor, but the nic hits me a bit hard when it hasn't steeped.
Thanks for sharing!

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ok guys, I just made this recipe since no one else would do it. :)
I didn't have sweet cream, so I used DX Bavarian Cream instead.
I kept with the %'s as listed in the original post and 6mg nic.
Strawberry Ripe (TFA)-20%
Dx Bavarian Cream (TFA)- 10%
Milk (TFA)- 3%
Graham Cracker 4 drops
10ml bottle
50/50 PG/VG 6mg

Shake and vape just now on my Sigelei 40watts at 0.4ohms with a Tobh atty, single parallel coils.

You can really taste the Milk and Bavarian Cream in this mix alot before steeping. I barely get any of the strawberry ripe right now.
I will let it sit for a few hours and try it again. It's a really nice creamy flavor, but the nic hits me a bit hard when it hasn't steeped.
Thanks for sharing!
I made it yesterday, after all, it was only TFA flavoring and I don't care to waste that like FA. But, like I posted a couple of comments ago, use the ripe, not regular strawberry. The flavor just isn't there. If it isn't there using the ripe, then the problem is what we all previously stated - there's simply too much of it. Cut in half, this might be a decent brew.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Roguexx

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Here's my version of Unicorn Blood:
All TFA flavors

10% Ripe Strawberry
5% Cheesecake w/ Graham
3% Sweet Cream