Become a Patron!

Searching for the Anubis Box Mod by El diablo

RenegadeVaper

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Like the title says I've been,searching the Internet for the Anubis box mod by El diablo but it seems to be sold out everywhere. Do you guys have any ideas were to find them or if you had experience with them. How are they. Thank you

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I think they are a limited manufacturing run. A few folks here have one, and from what I've read really like it.

RenegadeVaper

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I think they are a limited manufacturing run. A few folks here have one, and from what I've read really like it.

I hope they make more im dying to get my hands on one. Really like them. Think it would look dope with my dotmod lol

Shiminifonglay

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I hope they make more im dying to get my hands on one. Really like them. Think it would look dope with my dotmod lol

There's a lot here in the Philippines, but I'm not sure how much at the moment. I think it's really cheap, nothing found online?

RenegadeVaper

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

StereoFreeze

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Like the title says I've been,searching the Internet for the Anubis box mod by El diablo but it seems to be sold out everywhere. Do you guys have any ideas were to find them or if you had experience with them. How are they. Thank you

Looks like Dragons Den has a new pre- order going for these.

VU Sponsors