Become a Patron!

Schools in this country are out of touch with reality

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
That kid is thinking outside the box.. I support him.
The one that should be eating the suspension is the liberal fucktarded teacher.

No Ash More Cash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
That kid is thinking outside the box.. I support him.
The one that should be eating the suspension is the liberal fucktarded teacher.
It happened in Texas so the odds of it being a "liberal fucktarded" are pretty slim..it might be more plorable if it was a religious right teacher...Remember "Magic" is a pagan thing..Add edit...after doing some research on this the father sent a letter to the left-wing rag "The New York Daily News" that somewhat shows me the father is probably a lefty himself

Last edited:

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I mean didnt Tx just have a big flap for having that lesbian sex ed teacher put kids into a strap on harness and show them how to dildo themselves?

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Here's an excellent idea:

(From the Huffington Post article)
For a Better Society, Teach Philosophy in High Schools

"The past year gives one the suspicion that American society is dysfunctional. Our Congress is useless, our institutions inept. Faced with the terror of existence, young men like Adam Lanza react with violence. Faced with manageable problems such as a "fiscal cliff," our democracy self-destructs. Anger is everywhere; understanding is nowhere.

Although a democratic society cannot function unless its citizens are able to rationally debate one another, rationality is missing from American politics. We assail our political enemies with intractable opinions and self-righteous anger. An ugly bitterness pervades everything. Meanwhile, our country is slowly but surely committing suicide.

It seems to me that this dysfunctional political dialogue, which stems from the iron certainty we grant our opinions, is the most pressing problem confronting 21st century America. In fact, it is a crisis. For without the ability to carry on a useful dialogue, we cannot solve our greatest challenges, or even our smallest ones."

Continued here:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mike-shammas/for-a-better-society-teac_b_2356718.html

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
This goes along the same line as zero tolerance and suspending kids for port tarts eaten like a gun, a gi joe gun.
Seriously?

No Ash More Cash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
no it is the liberal panic mode culture we live in.

Looks like smoking.... BAN IT FOR THE CHILDREN!!!
TAX IT FOR THE CHILDREN!!!
IT IS FOR THE CHILDREN!!!
I know but it's just not the libs...I have a kid and even I hate that "IT IS FOR THE CHILDREN!!!"...The only thing I think "It's for the children" is good for is what we are doing to this planet as in fucking it up like carbon emissions, deforesting,over fishing...The bigger picture! oh and freedoms taken away

jack

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
So the people who work at that school , have nothing else to teach or do but try to control imaginary , magical powers ! They are all crazy . Man, gimme a break .

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
So the people who work at that school , have nothing else to teach or do but try to control imaginary , magical powers ! They are all crazy . Man, gimme a break .
If you are not baaahhing then you are evil... get in line sheep child..pick up that can!!
Seriously tho school should be about learning not communist indoctrination.
Free thought.. suspension..
Artistic expression.. suspension.
Free speech... EXPULSION!

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Well, at the most, they could have given the kid an imaginary time out to go with his imaginary threat.

Believe it or not, at least in the past OSHA had some rules about Voodoo threats in the workplace in areas of the US where people believe in the stuff.

bobsyeruncle

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I think this is what you are talking about....people thought it was FL but it happened in Toronto Canada
http://culturalmarxism.net/teacher-shows-sixth-graders-how-to-use-a-strapon-dildo/
LOL...yes..I lived there for a few years :) Oh and my link had pics:D But it's very clear from them pics... thats no "Strap-on"

Um, it looks very much like a strap-on, minus the strap. Otherwise, that round base would probably just get in the way. The one confusing bit about the article is the term "LGBTQQ"; I had to look that one up again. It seems the term keeps changing to be more inclusive. Anybody like the term "FABGLITTER" (Fetish, Bdsm, Allies / poly Amourous, Bisexual, G, Lesbian, Intersexed, Transgender, Transsexual Engendering R]evolution / inter-Racial Attraction)? :)

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It's as ridiculous as kids getting suspended/expelled for 'drug usage' when they crush up smarties and inhale them.

No Ash More Cash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Um, it looks very much like a strap-on, minus the strap. Otherwise, that round base would probably just get in the way. The one confusing bit about the article is the term "LGBTQQ"; I had to look that one up again. It seems the term keeps changing to be more inclusive. Anybody like the term "FABGLITTER" (Fetish, Bdsm, Allies / poly Amourous, Bisexual, G, Lesbian, Intersexed, Transgender, Transsexual Engendering R]evolution / inter-Racial Attraction)? :)
I do believe it's one of the "Mr. Marcus 9" Cock and Balls Black Dildo" models ...No straps;)
PD4201-23-LG.jpg

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well, at the most, they could have given the kid an imaginary time out to go with his imaginary threat.

Believe it or not, at least in the past OSHA had some rules about Voodoo threats in the workplace in areas of the US where people believe in the stuff.
Yea, tell it to Mrs.Sanchez, one of my first bosses at a Deli, she and most of the folks practices Santeria.

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If you are not baaahhing then you are evil... get in line sheep child..pick up that can!!
Seriously tho school should be about learning not communist indoctrination.
Free thought.. suspension..
Artistic expression.. suspension.
Free speech... EXPULSION!
Thankfully my son's graduated right as this politically correct nanny state crap began. The school district shrink wanted to put my younger son on Ritalin at age 14, to which I raised my middle finger along with my wife and said: Go for it, if you want a lawsuit crammed up your asshole. It seems that a nasty-gram from my lawyer at Dewey, Screwem, and Howe change their attitude. Out of a graduating class of 293, he graduated as a salutatorian with a 4.1 GPA without psychoactive dope in his system. No wonder America's (Amerika) secondary school system is broken, anyone who doesn't tow the indoctrination party line gets medicated, shunned, or worse.

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I do believe it's one of the "Mr. Marcus 9" Cock and Balls Black Dildo" models ...No straps;)
PD4201-23-LG.jpg
There was one photo shown with her showing how to properly wear a strap-on.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Thankfully my son's graduated right as this politically correct nanny state crap began. The school district shrink wanted to put my younger son on Ritalin at age 14, to which I raised my middle finger along with my wife and said: Go for it, if you want a lawsuit crammed up your asshole. It seems that a nasty-gram from my lawyer at Dewey, Screwem, and Howe change their attitude. Out of a graduating class of 293, he graduated as a salutatorian with a 4.1 GPA without psychoactive dope in his system. No wonder America's (Amerika) secondary school system is broken, anyone who doesn't tow the indoctrination party line gets medicated, shunned, or worse.
Ritalin was the least of my worries.
One school district I was in was infamous for putting kids of single parent households on it, not to mention beating the ever loving shit out of them.
The principle broke a girls arm in front of witnesses and lied about it...

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ritalin was the least of my worries.
One school district I was in was infamous for putting kids of single parent households on it, not to mention beating the ever loving shit out of them.
The principle broke a girls arm in front of witnesses and lied about it...
Yes, we had a vice principal like that at my Catholic primary school. He slammed a girl into a locker after she got busted for smoking a cig in the bathroom and broke her front teeth. Two days later he was gone for a few weeks, when he came back on crutches, it looked as if he had stepped in front of a bus. It seems that the local teamster boss in Michigan didn't approve of the way the vice principal treated his daughter. No charges were brought, the vice principal ended up moving to another state after his house burned down. Twice.

VU Sponsors