Become a Patron!

SCAM ALERT! New vapers and vapers to be read this!

vappydan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
An old scam resurfaced today. The so called "fee trial" electronic cigarette kit. It is NOT FREE!
You will be billed $99 on your credit card after the trial period and $79 per month until you cancel for cartridge refills. Do not fall for this. Here is the disclaimer and link.

http://www.ecigsbrand.com/ec31r/?aff=dddec&sub=435

Membership Terms and Conditions:
If I enroll in the refill Membership program I am agreeing to be charged $99.99 in 15 days for the kit I received plus a 10-cartridge refill pack, and 79.99 +S&H each 30 days thereafter for a new 10-cartridge refill pack. My credit card will be billed and my shipment will be sent automatically at those times. Refill shipments will continue until I call to cancel my Membership at 1-866-830-2464, open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. I understand that my starter kit has a retail value of $99.99. If I cancel my membership but do not return the starter kit, I will be charged for its full value.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Always read the fine print....;)

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Smoke anywhere, you only inhale odorless water vapor!!!! I'm gonna sign up and hell I might even choose rush shipping.
Funny story......5 years ago they scammed me , newbie with no experience with this type of scam, shocked to see some one try this again.

VU Sponsors