SAY IT HERE!!!!!

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
tumblr_nxnp8lHa8Y1ux1fuxo1_1280.jpg

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for reminding me I still need to do my state taxes..... I do my own taxes and I hate doing it.

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
When i post in a "what are you waiting for" thread... Then that is what I am waiting for!!!! I am getting the VTC4's because they are reputable batteries and damn good ones judging by many different forum(s) members recommendations not to mention Mooch! I looked at the Motherfucking VTC5s... Guess what? They were too Goddamn expensive for me at the moment to buy.... That is why I didn't get them... DO YOU WANT ME TO TELL MY BUSINESS TO THE WHOLE WORLD? WELL HERE IT IS... I'M POOR, BROKE ALL THE FUCKING TIME! DO I BEG YOU FOR FREE SHIT? HELL NO, I MIGHT BE FUCKING BROKE AS HELL BUT I STILL HAVE MY FUCKING PRIDE!

I scrounge and save for what I need. it isn't like I'm buying efest, trustfire or fucking MXJO's. I get the real deal so I don't blow my fucking face off. Mind your own fucking business unless I ask for help picking out something. Fuck you!

Back to your regularly scheduled programming... Jeesh i feel better now... and embarrassed. :facepalm::drunk:

Lost

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Dear Journalist Person:

Seed Vault Has Bowels.png

Mountains don't need bowels.

Sincerely,
Lost

yvaiwhy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You know those days when you have a shitload of work to do but still goes Fuck that I'm gonna enjoy the rest of the day? Yeah, today!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I thought I was working today...
They fucking took me off the sched with out telling me... I should've drank more last night!! 12 hours of double fucking pay GONE!!
Fuck u UCI

I

yvaiwhy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dude, it's 2017. Just put the fucking roster on the cloud already

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

XEVU

Equal Opportunity Offender
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
FUCK YOU AGAIN
USPS

I
Agreed. And I work there.

I had to put a manual intercept on my last package to keep it from yoyoing out of BR.
b7ff8d5f83ddb2e9d79c0e519c5fe51e.jpg
4001d54c7429d1a5ecc28e80200299fd.jpg
02c950c1d8909b456a0a5ae708418add.jpg
e1ca893e4e5214a14d45fa374ff4d274.jpg

sent from craptastic taptalk

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
At least I know someone. It won't leave Baton Rouge twice. Guaranteed. I raised hell and to quote Whiskey.
0f2346f6d1fe71df0b9389216846856c.jpg

USPS in LA is a fucking waste.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Every time I get a package from gearbest usps never update my shit to the last destination
I get a note all the fucking time... are they hoping t I wouldn't claim my shit??? Assholes

I

XEVU

Equal Opportunity Offender
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There are some mysteries of the universe that we are not suppose to understand. For instance.
This week in People mag Barry Manilow came out of the closet.
The mystery is that he believed anyone thought he was IN the fucking closet.
It's 2017 FFS. I didn't even know the "closet" still existed.

VU Sponsors