a180b257261e7787e2e281cbc28f498d.jpg

Lost

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Bra discussion eh?

My wife gets her bras from Soma.

Here's how much she likes them:
Last year, the moving company lost them. There was panic at the Lost residence, and an emergency purchase for replacements. Emphasis on emergency. How they're only around $50 each, I have no idea.

Here's how good they fit, and how padded they are:
She let me bitch-slap her Soma-bra-covered boobs. I energetically balked at first, due to a strict adherence to that morality thing. Her confidence won out, and I initiated the quality control experiment. Open-hand slaps. Quite surreal, for a number of reasons.

Now I understand that Soma would never ever be able to advertise their bras this way due to the instantaneous/intense backlash they would receive. But wow, as a dude, I get it now. When a woman says her fitted bras changed her life, believe her.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
OK, first... Yes, I'll admit to recording Dancing With the Stars. Sometimes it's kinda fun to watch. I watch the dance parts, fast forward through all the rest of it, blah, blah, blah... (you buncha haters, I can see you rolling your eyes!).

Anyway... Yesterdays discussion of Madonna being in her 50s, and all that jazz, check this out. Marsha, Marsha, Marsha Brady is one of the celebs on the show and is now 60. Have summa dat you pervs.

On an even more horrifying note, that Amber Rose thing is also on the show.

Last edited:

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I see Soma commercials on tv all the time. Weird part, it's also the name of a potent muscle relaxer.
25r30wi.gif

Have summa dat too, you pervs.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dear SSDU staff,

The past twenty years as the Manager of PCU/SSDU has been a rewarding and amazing experience. How lucky I have been to work with such a smart and caring group of individuals. Your support, teamwork and dedication to this unit have made SSDU a stand out unit in the hospital, if not the best. It is you all that have made SSDU what it is today and I know moving forward you will continue to make SSDU shine. Continue to make me proud.
I will miss you all, with a heavy heart I must say goodbye, Haley

P.S. I hope to see you at my retirement party on September 22 from 5-8 pm at El Torito.
☹️☹️☹️

VAPE ON

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dear SSDU staff,

The past twenty years as the Manager of PCU/SSDU has been a rewarding and amazing experience. How lucky I have been to work with such a smart and caring group of individuals. Your support, teamwork and dedication to this unit have made SSDU a stand out unit in the hospital, if not the best. It is you all that have made SSDU what it is today and I know moving forward you will continue to make SSDU shine. Continue to make me proud.
I will miss you all, with a heavy heart I must say goodbye, Haley

P.S. I hope to see you at my retirement party on September 22 from 5-8 pm at El Torito.
☹️☹️☹️

VAPE ON
hug_zpsvuspqtj4.gif
u a good boy EJ, just sayin..........

sychosis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Jaybo kept designing ugly rdas/RTAS the fuck is wrong with WISMEC??

VAPE ON
Home run with the rx line ......swelling of head and genital area ........now thinks maybe he is the bees knees ?
I agree though a lot of his newer collaboration's are butt ugly , plus a fat daddy 510 is 5 bucks same as a varitube , I would have gladly paid 10 bucks more to have the option in a rx 200 plus instead of the one they used , he'll the 510 on the cuboid blossom the rx connector to bits ...seriously WTF

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Bra discussion eh?

My wife gets her bras from Soma.

Here's how much she likes them:
Last year, the moving company lost them. There was panic at the Lost residence, and an emergency purchase for replacements. Emphasis on emergency. How they're only around $50 each, I have no idea.

Here's how good they fit, and how padded they are:
She let me bitch-slap her Soma-bra-covered boobs. I energetically balked at first, due to a strict adherence to that morality thing. Her confidence won out, and I initiated the quality control experiment. Open-hand slaps. Quite surreal, for a number of reasons.

Now I understand that Soma would never ever be able to advertise their bras this way due to the instantaneous/intense backlash they would receive. But wow, as a dude, I get it now. When a woman says her fitted bras changed her life, believe her.
While reading that I couldn't help but think of a certain scene from Wild Wild West (The movie with Will Smith not the old TV show).

Couldn't find it in English.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
OK, first... Yes, I'll admit to recording Dancing With the Stars. Sometimes it's kinda fun to watch. I watch the dance parts, fast forward through all the rest of it, blah, blah, blah... (you buncha haters, I can see you rolling your eyes!).

Anyway... Yesterdays discussion of Madonna being in her 50s, and all that jazz, check this out. Marsha, Marsha, Marsha Brady is one of the celebs on the show and is now 60. Have summa dat you pervs.

On an even more horrifying note, that Amber Rose thing is also on the show.
Bah...forget Marsha or Madonna.Helen Mirren is 71 and drop dead gorgeous hell Barbara Eden is 85 and still smoking hot.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I've always heard that the definition of "stress" is the suppression of the urge to choke the living shit out of some asshole who richly deserves it.

Andria

VU Sponsors