Become a Patron!

Save eJuice?

kennjbroas

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Is there any type of way to save the juice in a tank, im looking to try my new flavour juice but wouldn't want to waste the one inside the tank.

Any tips or suggestions would be greatly appreciated

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sometimes I just put it back in the bottle it came from, but it would be fine in any clean plastic or glass container.

VapeDogg22

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I bought two tanks to rotate flavors since I was a light analog smoker.

FlavoVape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I have three tanks to rotate flavors. I also have two iStick 50w so that I always have one freshly charged. Just carefully put the juice back in the bottle it came from to save it.

Vaping Raven

Member For 4 Years
I have three tanks to rotate flavors. I also have two iStick 50w so that I always have one freshly charged. Just carefully put the juice back in the bottle it came from to save it.

I have 2 Istick TC40's for that exact same reason. When I switch out juice I just pour back into the bottle it came in. When I do that a lot I will quick clean my coil so that when saving the juice I don't get extra in the bottle that was a different flavor.

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Is there any type of way to save the juice in a tank, im looking to try my new flavour juice but wouldn't want to waste the one inside the tank.

Any tips or suggestions would be greatly appreciated

Sure, just pour it back into the bottle.
Better would be to pour it into a clean empty bottle as there is a good chance the flavor has changed slightly due to being in the tank. Mainly from sunlight and beign in contact with air. If you pour it back into the original bottle, then it might change the taste of the rest of the bottle. Over time it could result in a drastic change that you wont notice until you get a new bottle of the same flavor.

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lots of people have touched on the fact that liquid might be altered by its time in the tank. But it really depends on what kind of liquid you had - some, with lots of artificial sweeteners, will darken and the flavor will change significantly due to exposure to heat from the coil and light from hanging out in your clearomizer. Others, not so much...do a visual check before draining your tank - if the liquid isn't noticeably altered, you can probably pour it back into the bottle. If it's considerably darker, think about pouring it into a bottle of its own, vaping it through to the end, or just dumping it out...

VU Sponsors