Become a Patron!

Savage Juice - Paddy O-Kain

Sharkespeare

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I gotta start talking about one of my new favorite lines of juice. SAVAGE JUICE!!!

(Cut to the *** for the short-er version)

I'm wary about buying juice I don't know and certainly when they are new. Recently, on Nova Boradcasting, a long time viewer and certainly a well known name SAVAGEMAN said he was coming out with his own juice line. Now, I don't know Savageman from anyone else in the faceless chat boxes, but on Rich's show (Tower of Vape), Savage said he was coming out with a line of juices and he was offering a great deal on it. So good, I couldn't pass up on it. I got the full line: 1-30ml of Custberry Serum, 1-15ml (each) Fairy Fuel, Strawberry Lust, Elf241 (another well known schmuck on nova), O'Kain's Custard and FINALLY Paddy O'Kain.

I decided to review Paddy O'Kain first, NOT because its my favorite, but it was the biggest surprise (for me).

The name was the first thing I noticed. I was thinking "shamrock shake" especially when I opened it and smelled the juice. Smelled like peppermint and menthol. I've had peppermint vapes before, never been impressed. Wasn't especially expecting much. The color of the juice is perfectly clear (maybe a hue of orange-yellow) but I like all my juices clear if I have a choice (and all these juices are clear as can be - no silly food coloring to muck up the coils).

I'm not usually a mint vaper, I didn't care for menthols when I smoked and mint has been a craving for me, but never a full time love of mine. I go on mint "kicks". Mint chocolate chip ice cream, Andes mints, certain candies...I'll get more into this later.

So - the smell. Heavy peppermint. Almost too much in the smell of the juice from the bottle. Again, lowering my expectations.

SO, I know how mints usually completely crap out a coil whenever I taste them. I decided to use some readyXwick so I can get the full flavor, but still burn the SHHHHH-nikey out of it and get rid of the taste. A bit of a gamble, but cotton doesn't taste good for me with mint vapes.

HERE'S THE RIG -
Brass Stingray 18650 mod
Sony VTC5 fully charged
Brass Patriot clone ([2-1/32 holes and 1-1/16 hole] on each side) excessive? Works for me.
24g kanthal in dual coil mode 4/5 wraps ~0.2 Ω

(Unsteeped - I will update after steeping - but it was so good I had to write a review)

PADDY O'KAIN - 6mg (PG/VG proprietary, but I'm sure he would work something out for you if you asked)

(One note, these are made to order - not sitting around in batches).
------------------------
On the inhale - calm minty low-note and maybe a hint of the chocolate
very smooth - nothing harsh about it. Very clean taste, nothing muddled in there. PURE FLAVOR!

You feel the minty menthol roll around the top of your mouth. Definite cooling but not harsh, really silky.

On the exhale the whole thing takes shape. Chocolate comes out really nice and subtle, but as an accent, not a heavy paste taste (like in other juices). The whole thing just fills you up and caught me off guard. The chocolate lingers on the tongue as the mint flows over it. Its really satisfying and just what I would hope a juice like this would taste like.

CLOUDS just roll out of this sucker. Must be a pretty good VG level in this, BUT it doesn't interfere with the flavor! This just rocks my socks, cause usually one flavor really tanks the other, but its just really smooth and outstanding.

Throat hit - I'm not a throat hit "guy" at all, but its got a solid throat hit. There's more than a tickle in there. I'm sure if I vaped it a lot, it would get scratchy. Definitely enough to know its there but not a hard hit by any means.

Verdict:

WOW - easily 5 out of 5 stars (*****/5). Its just a great vape and could easily be vaped regularly. I wouldn't call it an ADV, because it is rich; but this definitely made a convert out of me. I will no longer avoid the minty vapes if they are anything like this.

Pros: Great vapor production (easily clouds), immense and outstanding flavor mint and chocolate US MADE! This was shipped fast because I ordered it on Thursday night and received it Monday. Can't say how fast due to the "off day" for USPS. Just the best chocolate mint vape I could have imagined.

Cons: I should have ordered more and I will be ordering again.

{} If I wanted to insult this juice, I'd say its the perfect Peppermint Patty, but to me its smoother and more satisfying. There was a mint I had as a kid called "After Eight" that I could eat an entire box of if I had the chance. Very thin, really smooth minty flavor with incredible chocolate all around. This vape leaves that behind (and has me craving them now). That should say it all right there.

background2.jpg

VU Sponsors