Become a Patron!

Satanic/Demonic themes in vaping industry.

Train

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Nah - Belgium actually.
:)
And the modder DOES tend to use satanic stuff, which I'm not especially a big fan of. But this one, I like a lot. Actually, now that I think about it - they're symbols from alchemy - so not (necessarily) anything spiritual or religious.

1598152957867.png

Made in China?

Actually it looks like they used all symbols to not piss anyone off?

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
And only a very small percentage of people that like a mod with a baphomet engraving actually worship satan.
Baphomet is not a satanic symbol or figurine. Prior to the Spanish inquisition, the meaning of the seal of Baphomet was not associated with the devil so, the evil connotation was later tacked on by Christians who─plainly─misunderstood the 11th Commandment.

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Nah - Belgium actually.
Same thing, according to.. ehh.. ohh.. ahh.. well actually never mind. ?

Anyway. Here's an explanation of why I think a Baphomet should not be covered up, and a lot of Christians' mouths should probably be covered up instead.

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Also, anyone want to decipher this mod for me?
Per my theory above - I just "think it looks cool". But I'm guessing it's probably heretical or blasphemous. Might offend some people. Oh well... lol.

View attachment 167306
Well I'm no expert, but... I think it probably reads something along the lines of "you're not offended if you're not a little bitch". :cool:

DaBunny

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Also, anyone want to decipher this mod for me?
Per my theory above - I just "think it looks cool". But I'm guessing it's probably heretical or blasphemous. Might offend some people. Oh well... lol.

View attachment 167306

{{ ?? Belgium ?? }}
don't look belgiuminez to me..
nooooooooooooo.
I KNOW WHAT THAT IS..
its the Roswell alien lang recovered at the crash site.

roswell mexico glyphics alien symbols 1947 wow data line 22

wow data glyphics line 22 roswell 1947 ufo mexcio crash

the 1947 UFO roswell incident I beam and its symbols of unknown origian major jesse a marcel SR unsolved myseries

wanna know what I think your mod says???

if lost or stold please return to owner...
an ders an address

o man ... Postage is Gonna KILL YOU.
1598180752920.png

Last edited:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I KNOW WHAT THAT IS..
its the Roswell alien lang recovered at the crash site.

the 1947 UFO roswell incident I beam and its symbols of unknown origian major jesse a marcel SR unsolved myseries

wanna know what your mod says???

No, no, no, ... it's the Voynich Manuscript. Good luck translating that. :)

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My bad. I have trouble superimposed image. I guess it is pentagram. Star of David? Latin King?It is just image. Who care? My apology rude to OP. I black. Still buy if it say "N" word. Don't mean nothing. This thread silly. Why it a big deal? I just notice I have RDA "Hell's Gate". I not Christian. Our religion sort of Christian but not really, No believe Jesus. Not Jew either. Don't matter. Have nothing to do religion. It is just picture. Not omen. My feeling.

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 18

randyfastman

Member For 4 Years
And then be all curious about it being used? What is the intention of your curiosity?

You point out Remphan. Interesting, never had heard of that. Knew of Rothschild using a red hexagram, on a a blue background / field. Israel uses a blue hexagram on white. Moloch eh? Even more interesting. The phrase "through the fire" rings with me something about alchemy. The philosophical aspects of alchemy turn the led / human to gold / divine by testing in the fire / adversity.

Apologies if I wander. :)
I’m curious because I can’t understand why so many manufacturers in a harm reduction industry with a massive public image problem believe naming their products “rotten corpse puss” and “Satan’s hellavator ” is a good idea. I thought maybe posting the question to a vaping board would result in some interesting, even if not particularly enlightening, theories. Obviously, I was horribly wrong.

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I’m curious because I can’t understand why so many manufacturers in a harm reduction industry with a massive public image problem believe naming their products “rotten corpse puss” and “Satan’s hellavator ” is a good idea. I thought maybe posting the question to a vaping board would result in some interesting, even if not particularly enlightening, theories. Obviously, I was horribly wrong.
The reason why it doesn't make a difference in the end is because no matter how hard you try to convince the ANTZ with rigorous science about the harm reduction called vaping, they STILL want people to die slowly and painfully from smoking combustible tobacco. In part, this is one way to fight them back... by fighting fire with fire, when nothing else seems to be helping to defeat the holy inquisition against vaping.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Well, aside from the obvious marketing as stated, it is difficult to speculate rationale. Sometimes "cigars are cigars".

kross8

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've been noticing a satanic theme running through the vaping industry for years and I can't figure out what's behind it. I'd say 3/4 mods/atomizers have names that refer to Demons, devils, lucifer, zombies, monsters, death, mayhem etc... Many devices prominently display demonic symbols and sigils like e.g. the newly released lost vape Centaurus. I used a piece of vinyl carbon fiber to cover the hexagram on top of the mod as symbols have power and I didn't want to see that every time I took a puff. Vaping is a harm reduction device designed to help SAVE lives, why is almost every company choosing to associate their products with evil and death? Has anyone else noticed this and have a theory?
Men connect their masculine identity to these type of symbols.

Read somewhere that men who put those mudflaps on their trucks with the girl on them tended to be gay in the closet. Over compensation to hide secrets. I dunno.. It seems childish like a 12yr boy to use a logo to imply your strength. Cuz then you gotta live up too it ... Larger than life.

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
At 24:26 in this recorded live stream, Nick spreads on a flamboyant lump of truth butter again. ?

VU Sponsors