Become a Patron!

Sampler 2 from The Vapor Bar

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Previously I had received a free sample of Savage Bean from the Forbidden line from The Vapor Bar.

After steeping for a while I really liked it even though I'm not a fan of custard. I wanted to try the blackberry custard flavor, Night Phantom, so I ordered the sampler pack.

I got sampler number 2 which includes: Night Phantom which is a blackberry custard, Despearado which is a a pear custard, Deminted which is a mint custard, Jagged Indulgence which is a pineapple custard,
and Immortal Cinn which is a cinnamon custard.

ae14292ce7b668de1ceeddc091f96d4e.jpg

The Vapor Bar has pretty nice blue glass bottles with glass dropper lids and decent artwork.

I am NOT a fan of mint. I smelled the Deminted and it smells really good, however while it smells like a sweet desert mint, it tastes very much like a menthol. If you are into menthol it might be an option for you, but I did not like it.

The Savage Bean sample I received is a plain vanilla custard. It is very creamy and I am not normally a fan of custard- however I've been vaping this for about 3 days now without getting sick of it.

I would probably buy Savage Bean again.

Night Phantom is a blackberry custard with a rich blackberry smell and taste. the flavor is not as strong as I would like so it is going to steep. If you are a fan of Alice in Vapeland Twas brillig, the taste is a lot like that.
This was the one I was looking forward to the most. It is sweet and tangy like blackberry jam or a fresh blackberry picked from the bush.

I would buy this flavor again.

Immortal Cinn smells a lot like a red hot cinnamon. However it tastes sweet and only slightly spicy. It is a nice palate cleanser in between other juices. This would not be an ADV for me but an occasional taste bud refresher.

Despearado smells like a just opened can of pears. It has a light pear taste more akin to biting into a fresh pear. It is light and refreshing. I am a fan of this one but would prefer cinnamon added for like a baked pear taste.

Finally we have Jagged Indulgence, a pineapple custard. To me it has an artificial pineapple taste. I am a fan of real pineapple but it's hard to capture in a flavoring. It's not terrible but not something I would choose to vape regularly.

My favorites are Immortal Cinn, Desperado, Night Phantom, and Savage Bean.

The two I do not like are Jagged Indulgence and Deminted.

Total score 4/6. Which isn't bad. I knew I probably wouldn't like the mint or pineapple. And I was right. But those flavors are not my preference.

BUDKISS

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
i tried a sample of their banana custard juice, Primal Carnage. It was good.
I applaud the vaporbar for their efforts to be forthcoming about testing and send samples.

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I tried the sample pack number one, and fell in love with the Wicked Vine and the Rebellion, I emptied both bottles in 3 days....nomnomnom......

Wicked Vine is a watermelon custard, very sweet and the room notes are amazing. Will order again.
Rebellion is a tobacco custard, I never wanted to really even try tobacco flavors, and this will be an ADV in my arsenal at all times. Again, excellent room notes. This one is a perfect fall time flavor that loved to be vaped with a cup of coffee in the early morning all the way to the last cup at night. Yummy. Will order again, multiple bottles ;)
Savage Been was a really soft and airy custard/vanilla, a little soft for my tastes, but an amazing AM wake and vape. Very adult flavor.
Primal Carnage is the banana custard, I do not like banana but that was a good thing, since my wife loved it so much she threatened to break my fingers if I touched her bottle....lol. Wife will order again.
Pulp Fantasy is a tangerine custard that really took me back to the days of running out to the ice cream truck in summer, good ol 50/50 bar, true to its description, I liked this with a coffee after dinner while listening to music. Will most likely order again.

Out of the 5, all 5 were very enjoyable here in the house and 3 of them will get put on our monthly order list.
With all of the care they have put into their juices and their customer support, we look forward to trying the rest of the custard line, and many more of their juices, I already have a list for our next order. Not only are they great juices, @Schell is one of the nicest people I have ever met in this industry. She cares and it shows. Hats off to them, they have earned a customer for life.

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
After steeping for a while

The always important question?

How long did you steep them?????

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I didn't steep any of them except the savage bean, that I steeped about three days

Bold Vapor

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I also ordered Sample pak 1, got a free sample of savage bean (thank you Schell :) and also a 15ml bottle of "Beach Bum"
I have yet been able to open any of them and will let them steep awhile. I am "hoping" that the PULP FANTASY is as good as you have stated Celtic. I've tried other similar orange cream flavors and have been very disappointed.

Regardless, I must say thanks again to Schell and the VaporBar for investing a lot of time & $$$ in development and testing to provide e-juices that are D & AP free.

(Doing better C-Cakes?)

Bold Vapor

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Soooo sorry, Really hope you start feeling better soon. Hang in there....

Beach Bum: Mango & watermelon. I trend towards the fruits more than anything else. Guess it takes one to know one....

Excellent review above and btw, your very descriptive thread on the gooey st.Louis cake, scandalous....

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I steeped Savage Bean since she sent it free (was that like 2 weeks ago?)
Put it on my tugboat today, tasted nothing.

VU Sponsors