Become a Patron!

Salt based juice in a SMOK g-priv 2?

Hey there,
I'm new to vaping having ordered a SMOK G-Priv 2. I am switching from my Phix pod system mainly because I was limited when it came to choice of flavor. I really like the phix, due to the nic buzz it provides and I'm looking to find something similar on my new mod. Right now I have normal 6mg e-juice coming, but I just found out about the whole nic salt vs "normal" nic topic. My question is if it is possible for me to get the same kind of buzz with traditional e-juice and if so is 6mg enough? From what I have read traditional e-juice buzz's are different and you also go through a lot more juice to get anywhere close to the salt based ones... also salt based juices have disclaimers that they are not ment for sub ohm vaping. Could I still use them in my new G-Priv 2, since I can turn it down all the way to 1 Watt/0.1 ohm? The phix pod juice was 5% salt based (50mg)
I appreciate any help I can get, I'm trying to lower my nic consumption, but the traditional 3mg juice my brother vapes feels like nothing, and I cant see myself going from 100 to 0 lol ...

VU Sponsors