Become a Patron!

Sadness on the counter

lcgixxer87

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
for the first time in my 5 month vaping career it happened today. The unbearable....I spilled half a 30 ml of my yummy unicorn milk juice on the counter. Shockwaves of terror until I realized I picked it up and half of that half remained. Guess it's all in how u look at the glass. Anyone else had this tragedy occur?

John C

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
a few times I have spilled a bottle of high-VG juice and was shocked that either nothing or barely nothing came out before I snatched it right up. In those cases it pays to vape max VG

misterJ

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You got me scared...
I don't like the glass dripper bottles that the unicorn milk comes in... Maybe I should transfer to a squeeze bottle.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I've knocked over bottles of flavoring. Lost half the bottle both times. Both were brand new, I nearly cried each time. But, so little is used at a time, I still have quite a lot. I need square bottomed bottles, like pyramid shaped.

lcgixxer87

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It happens but alas I will buy more :)I guess I need to invest in some bumpers for the bottle haha

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I did that once. Took a dropper and sucked the majority of it up and put it back in the bottle (it was really good juice...lol!) - it works. ;)

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Yes, did that while mixing new juice. However, it makes a good wood polish. :D

VU Sponsors