Become a Patron!

RX200

Hey everyone,

I have been vaping for a little over a year. I'm currently using a 40watt eleaf tc and a Kanger subtank mini but I'm looking to upgrade. I'm thinking about getting the rx200 and either the tvf4 or the crown. What batteries/charger would be best for the rx200? Also any advice on the tvf4 or the crown?

Thanks!

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey everyone,

I have been vaping for a little over a year. I'm currently using a 40watt eleaf tc and a Kanger subtank mini but I'm looking to upgrade. I'm thinking about getting the rx200 and either the tvf4 or the crown. What batteries/charger would be best for the rx200? Also any advice on the tvf4 or the crown?

Thanks!
I have both the TFV4 and Crown on my two RX200 mods..both tanks are great, the V4 has a little thicker clouds and the Crown has better flavor, I guess because it uses the stainless/Japanese cotton coils...can't say enough about the RX200.. Best mod I've vaped in a long time.
b9ba4dd12ae22dcb44568a1271cb2c78.jpg

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Looks like I will have to decide between flavor or clouds for now. What batteries and charger are you using? Im new to batteries since my previous 2 mods had built in batteries. Did you go with the tvf4 mini or the normal size? Looks like a great fit on the rx200.

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Looks like I will have to decide between flavor or clouds for now. What batteries and charger are you using? Im new to batteries since my previous 2 mods had built in batteries. Did you go with the tvf4 mini or the normal size? Looks like a great fit on the rx200.
LucV4 charger..AWT 3000mAh batts..
Yeah the full size black TFV4 looks great on the black RX200
63ce02fa1a2c5e23f51ea380bad0d884.jpg

Awesome! Thanks man! I'm sold on the rx200. I will go with the tvf4 for now. I do enjoy some large clouds. Now the fun part of finding the best deal haha.

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Only thing that worries me is the rx200 shape. How does it feel in your pocket?
It is a little big and heavy, so I don't carry it around in my pocket much...it sits in a cup holder while I'm driving, and sits on a window sill at home ...its a hefty device for sure!

OneBadWolf

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
You will love the RX200. I have my TFV4 on it, with the Clap[ton single RBA it has better flavor than the Crown, but I think of the TFV4 more as a vaping platform, than just an atty.

Nearly 20 different factory coils if you are into factory coils, and 4 RBA heads Single, Dual, Single Clapton and Triple Clapton. So far. Just wait for the aftermarket RBAs

Heavy yes. But I would not describe the RX200 as big. It is small enough that when its in my hand, all you see is the atty poking out the top of my fist......

I use the 3000 mah brown LGs. If you were not aware, the RX200 uses its own balance charger through the USB port. That means it charges every cell individually. Very slow, but I have tested it and it works very well as an overnight charger.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors