Newheart301

@Newheart301

MM5R9pT.jpg

vEhum1N.jpg

sCrauO7.jpg
Be still my heart !!!!:D

N

Newheart301

Thanks ,can't help a four foot 11 in. little turd momma's boy!!!! Been mad at me since I wouldn't post bail for his 4th DUI. !!!!

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thanks ,can't help a four foot 11 in. little turd momma's boy!!!! Been mad at me since I wouldn't post bail for his 4th DUI. !!!!
my kids know the rules you do the crime you pay the price, so far they will come to me with everything BUT ask for money for lawyers tickets ect. 4 he should have learned from the first.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I feel ya... today is my only son's 33rd. birthday. He hasn't spoke to me in 15 years.
Sorry to hear that. The fact that you said it shows that you care about it.

My parents disowned my brother a few years ago mainly because of his wife and the man he has become because of her. I sometimes wonder just what kind of stress that gives them all around holidays and birthdays... except the SIL, she is just thrilled silly about the whole situation.

N

Newheart301

my kids know the rules you do the crime you pay the price, so far they will come to me with everything BUT ask for money for lawyers tickets ect. 4 he should have learned from the first.
After the split his mother babied him to death. That and at 4'11in. he has that short people shit!! Drink'n problems, too. Hey, not my fault, I'm 6ft, his sisters are 5ft 10. and 6ft. Mother's 5ft, I was pissed once and told him to bitch at his mom, not my fault the rest of him ran down his momma's leg. !!! A Moron is a moron, even if it's blood, still a Moron !!! Ya can't fix stupid !!!

D

Donald Bickers

After the split his mother babied him to death. That and at 4'11in. he has that short people shit!! Drink'n problems, too. Hey, not my fault, I'm 6ft, his sisters are 5ft 10. and 6ft. Mother's 5ft, I was pissed once and told him to bitch at his mom, not my fault the rest of him ran down his momma's leg. !!! A Moron is a moron, even if it's blood, still a Moron !!! Ya can't fix stupid !!!
sounds like you two are close:eek:

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I would have drawn the line at 2 with my sons, but I tend to be a hardass about stuff like that.

N

Newheart301

I was gone, work'n for Uncle Sam and KSA for most of his early years. Always been bitter at me for not being there.

N

Newheart301

I would have drawn the line at 2 with my sons, but I tend to be a hardass about stuff like that.
I gave him 3... the 4th was finally too much. He get's it natural, his grandfather was a drunk, died of serious of the liver. All his mom's side have drink'n problems.

russ81072

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Was gonna ask you if you ever went in for the interview and what became of it?
Haven't gone in yet, they do not offer any insurance at the moment, i would be losing alot if i left pepsi right now. But @Just Me is working on them for me.

Sent from Russ

russ81072

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Insurance is a lot to walk away from.
Exactly! Especially when my stepdaughter and stepson are on it and my stepdaughter has a brain injury so she needs the insurance. I may not like my job very much right now, but i have pension, 401k and insurance.

Sent from Russ

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Exactly! Especially when my stepdaughter and stepson are on it and my stepdaughter has a brain injury so she needs the insurance. I may not like my job very much right now, but i have pension, 401k and insurance.

Sent from Russ
Yep, sometimes as parents we have to make decisions that might not be the best ones for us personally, but are the best ones for the family.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I keep wanting to stay up is losing to falling asleep
I apparently lost the battle for 12 hours. So ready for this brain/infection/whatever issue to be over...

Still haven't heard from insurance on when they are going to approve the MRI yet.

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I apparently lost the battle for 12 hours. So ready for this brain/infection/whatever issue to be over...

Still haven't heard from insurance on when they are going to approve the MRI yet.
Really? WTH? That should take, what? Two days at the most?

2BZ4THOT

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Natalie Portman Semi-finalist in the Intel Science Talent Search competition in high school. Studied neuroscience and psychology at Harvard University. Attended graduate school at the Hebrew University in Jerusalem. Fluent in Hebrew; has studied Japanese, Arabic, French, and German. Has the same Erdős–Bacon number as Carl Sagan (6).
Reported IQ of 140​

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I think folks would depart quickly after dinner.

That is unless they brought a clothes pin.....

N

Newheart301

Haha funny, I do got plenty of twine to hold yer pants up. I was gonna fix home-made ice cream, but it's not gonna be warm enough to sit on the back-porch and crank it tomorrow afternoon.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
This really bites...

Oswald%20Cobblepot%201.png

Oswald%20Cobblepot%202.png

VU Sponsors