Become a Patron!

RTS Vapes - Nic

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Any opinions on there Nic. I've been using NR but at 15% off, a Liter of Nic and 4 250ml empty bottles with shipping is $64.00. I'm tempted to pull the trigger and make more room in the freezer.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I'm thinking of trying them as well. I figure it's got a 30-day money back guarantee, what's to lose?

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
That is a good thread and I learned a bit with a quick look - thanks.
Like mark said a 30 day guarantee, whats to lose but the part that bothers me it in the Vendor area they say the nic is from China. The problem I have with that is sometimes the quality control can be a bit lax. That being said I have lots of fine products from China.
I was wondering if anyone is using it now.

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Unfortunately almost all of the more reasonably priced nicotine is going to be China or India sourced so I wouldn't worry too much about that aspect. As far as RTS goes, there are many who swear by their nicotine and they have been selling it for quite some time so I think they are a pretty safe bet.

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unfortunately almost all of the more reasonably priced nicotine is going to be China or India sourced
I don't know about the unfortunately part. NR gets there's from India but it's an FDA approved manufacturer and all the paper work is on line. That I feel good about. Saying something is Kosher means nothing to me and UPS listed only means it meets a certain standard. But how does it taste and is it reasonably clear what's the purity and is the VG base Palm or Soy.

MC5

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I bought my first two liters of RTS 100mg PG nic in the fall of 2014, simply putting the plastic bottles in the freezer. I just started using it last month and rebottled it into glass. It remained clear and colorless and my mixes are as smooth as the Wizard Labs Ice nic batches. I ordered three more liters last month.

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I don't know about the unfortunately part. NR gets there's from India but it's an FDA approved manufacturer and all the paper work is on line. That I feel good about. Saying something is Kosher means nothing to me and UPS listed only means it meets a certain standard. But how does it taste and is it reasonably clear.

I just meant that I wished we had more offerings from U.S. suppliers, it wasn't intended as a negative towards other sources of manufacture.

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I bought my first two liters of RTS 100mg PG nic in the fall of 2014, simply putting the plastic bottles in the freezer. I just started using it last month and rebottled it into glass. It remained clear and colorless and my mixes are as smooth as the Wizard Labs Ice nic batches. I ordered three more liters last month.
Good info - thanks

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I just meant that I wished we had more offerings from U.S. suppliers,
I agree but since Nixon opened the door to China and the government keeps extending free trade nothings the same.
Any good businessman is going to choose $2.00 dollars and hour over $20.00 and who can blame them. It's called capitalism.

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I just meant that I wished we had more offerings from U.S. suppliers, it wasn't intended as a negative towards other sources of manufacture.
RTS' source is from China. Not that I'm against Chinese nic. I vape it too.

BackWoodz

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I personally like RTS. Never seen any glaring issues with their nicotine. You do not have to buy 20 gallons to get a good price, fast shipping/processing,very easy to find coupon codes online and the rewards program is nice.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I don't know about the unfortunately part. NR gets there's from India but it's an FDA approved manufacturer and all the paper work is on line. That I feel good about. Saying something is Kosher means nothing to me and UPS listed only means it meets a certain standard. But how does it taste and is it reasonably clear what's the purity and is the VG base Palm or Soy.
I don't know about RTS's nic in Vg but I use their VG it is made from coconuts not palm or soy it's the best VG I have used

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Good to know as I already have a liter in the freezer.

VU Sponsors