Not open for further replies.

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Im selling off more of my vape stuff today at really good prices. Dont use them anymore, everything is in like new condition. Some things have only been used once or twice and others never at all. Payments Via paypal Friends and Family or fees on you for G&S. Prices include shipping via First Class mail.

For sale only, only thing i would consider for a trade is a Authentic black Reload rta.

Aromimizer Supreme 25mm and 23mm -
I have two black supremes for sale. Both are in like new condition and come with everything they did new. The 23mm has had one build in it and the 25mm version i dont think has been used. The 23mm version comes with a shorter chimney to make it a short tank. Other than that they are the exact same. One is just 25mm and the other 23mm. $25 each 25mm SOLD 23mm still available

Aromimizer Plus 30mm -
Color is gunmetal. Has had a couple builds in it. Like new. No scratches on dings. Comes with everything it did new including the extra tall kit which makes it a 20ml and the shorty kit which makes it a 5ml. Great tank but just doesnt get used. $35 SOLD

Augvape Boreas -
Black, Brand new, never used. Comes with an gold airflow control ring thats not pictured. Great tank. $23 SOLD

Wotofo Troll -
Black, slightly used. Only used a handful of times. Its brand new, comes with everything it did new. Great tank, awesome flavor. Was second thinking selling this but i have to much shit. I have 2 extra resin topcaps i can throw in too. $22 SOLD

The Beast tank -
Black 30mm rta. Has bottom and side airflow, used once. Has build in it i can leave in or take out. Comes with everything it did new. This things a BEAST.. $23 SOLD

Clone Goon 24, Kennedy 25 2 post, Tobecco Velocity V2 -
The goon and kennedy are brand new never used. Bought them and never got around to using them. The Velocity has had one build in it and its still in there. I can take out or leave in. $25 for all SOLD

Noisey Cricket V1 with Fat Daddy Upgraded 510 -
Brand new in the box, original series mechanical in black. Comes with the fat daddy upgraded 510 too. Just the 510 from the fat daddy upgrade. $16 SOLD

SXK Kayfun V5 -
Brand new, never used. Stainless steel. Comes with everything it did new. $15
SOLD

ALL ITEMS ARE OBO. WILL CUT DEALS FOR MULTIPLE ITEMS. WONT HURT TO THROW AN OFFER OUT THERE. AS LONG AS ITS REASONABLE.

uA1Kdhd.jpg

4yNtGTe.jpg

Wn6w1HS.jpg

nNjT7FM.jpg

z56vRUr.jpg

VbPJrSc.jpg

Last edited:

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
ALL PRICES ARE OBO. DONT HESITATE TO SHOOT ME AN OFFER. DEALS ON MULTIPLE ITEMS. LETS GET THIS STUFF SOLD!!

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Added a new item. Noisey Cricket V1 with fat daddy upgraded 510. Will post pics shortly.

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Also added is a SXK Kayfun V5 in SS, Brand new never used...

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Pictures of the Noisey Cricket, FDV 510, and Sxk Kayfun v5 added. To the top we go....
MAKE AN OFFER GUYS, REALLY TRYING TO GET RID OF THIS STUFF!!!

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Price dropped...
Aromimizer Supreme Lite 23mm - $20 shipped
Wotofo Troll 24mm - $18 shipped
Goon, Kennedy, and Velocity clones - $20 shipped
Noisey Cricket with FDV 510 - $14 shipped
SXK Kayfun v5 - $13 shipped

I need these items sold, make an offer. Some nice RTA's left, at great prices.....

Last edited:

MaxPerilous

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I want the troll but don't get paid til the 21st. I've been silently hoping it doesn't sell before then :wait:

The others I was going to spring on already sold lol.

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I want the troll but don't get paid til the 21st. I've been silently hoping it doesn't sell before then :wait:

The others I was going to spring on already sold lol.
Yeah let me know. Its all yours if someone doesnt bite before then. It comes with 2 resin top caps too.

stanglifemike

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would you mind posting a pic of the resin caps for the Troll?

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Kayfun SOLD. I still have the Goon and Kennedy clones. And i will post a pic of the resin troll caps in a couple minutes.

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Thanks! I never knew there were any caps available for the Troll, so it's good to know there's something out there. Would you mind sharing where you got them?

Yeah i got them from a Chinese site called 3Fvape.com

stanglifemike

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah i got them from a Chinese site called 3Fvape.com
Thanks, once again!
I thought seeing the caps might push me to buy, but I'm just not crazy about either. I'm still considering buying, though, as I wouldn't mind having a second Troll. I've used mine fairly steadily for 6 or 7 weeks, and I'm still enjoying it.

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Thanks, once again!
I thought seeing the caps might push me to buy, but I'm just not crazy about either. I'm still considering buying, though, as I wouldn't mind having a second Troll. I've used mine fairly steadily for 6 or 7 weeks, and I'm still enjoying it.

Yeah the problem with the caps is you cant choose the color on the site. They are random colors. So thats what i got. I have another guy who wants it but he doesnt get paid until friday so if you want it let me know, if not it will be sold friday most likely. Its dirt cheap with the caps. Cant beat it.

stanglifemike

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have another guy who wants it but he doesnt get paid until friday so if you want it let me know, if not it will be sold friday most likely.
I'll be nice and step back so the other guy can buy it. But if he backs, and you'd do 15 shipped to Georgia, I'm your guy

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I'll be nice and step back so the other guy can buy it. But if he backs, and you'd do 15 shipped to Georgia, I'm your guy

Shipping is gonna cost me more than 3 bucks. Even at 18 im not making 15. But if the guy backs out ill let you know....

MaxPerilous

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
He's def not backing out. Client picked up his dog early. Means I won't be making as much, but also means funds hitting my paypal sooner. ;)

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
He's def not backing out. Client picked up his dog early. Means I won't be making as much, but also means funds hitting my paypal sooner. ;)
Yeah, thats awesome. I will hold it for you then. If its a forsure thing. Did you see the two top caps im also including??

Edit: I put sale pending on the troll for you....

stanglifemike

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You'll enjoy the Troll, it's awesome!

Yeah, thats awesome. I will hold it for you then. If its a forsure thing. Did you see the two top caps im also including??

Edit: I put sale pending on the troll for you....

If for any reason it doesn't sell, just message me. I can PayPal ya whenever

MaxPerilous

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Def picking it up. Tips aren't my style. I'm planning on trying it out and if I don't like it I'm going to PIF to a friend at work. Along with an old lavatube I have. If I like it, then he is going to be getting a Goon clone if it ever gets here. After hitting CA, my package went to TX. Then to my town in Edgewood NM, then to Abq... Not sure what's up with that lol. Stupid USPS.

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Def picking it up. Tips aren't my style. I'm planning on trying it out and if I don't like it I'm going to PIF to a friend at work. Along with an old lavatube I have. If I like it, then he is going to be getting a Goon clone if it ever gets here. After hitting CA, my package went to TX. Then to my town in Edgewood NM, then to Abq... Not sure what's up with that lol. Stupid USPS.
That blows man, hope it makes it to you. Yeah the tips are not for everyone. I will throw them in if you want. I have no need for them. I am sure you will love the troll. Its a kickass rta. I just have to much gear and it never gets used.

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
This thread can be closed @Huckleberried Thanks...... I have other stuff im gonna post and the 2 remaining items i can add to that post. Thanks to everyone who bought something. Appreciate it....

aeon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m chirping for that Noisy Cricket!

Thanks,
Ian

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors