Become a Patron!

Rookie chasing clouds.

i recently got into vaping to quit smoking, I have a vaporesso switcher le. Capable of 220w and just about every setting is adjustable. I have the vaporesso NRG 5ml tank and just recently purchased the baby beast tfv8. The nrg seems to throw bigger clouds but I’m assuming it’s because I don’t know what I’m doing. Any recommendations on where to start in setting and work from there to tweak it how I like? Just don’t know what does what and how it affects each pull.

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Hiya :cheers:

I haven't used the NRG. @SkoldVape has both. Maybe he or someone will be around.

What coils are you using in each?

Last edited:

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The T8 coil is more restrictive than the NRG coil. The Q2 coil for the baby beast has more airflow which is pretty weird cos the T8 coil can handle more wattage.
My favourite coil for the NRG is the GT4 but it can't handle as much wattage. Has better flavour though but I do prefer the baby beast too the NRG. I've been in love with the baby beast since I first got one

The T8 coil is more restrictive than the NRG coil. The Q2 coil for the baby beast has more airflow which is pretty weird cos the T8 coil can handle more wattage.
My favourite coil for the NRG is the GT4 but it can't handle as much wattage. Has better flavour though but I do prefer the baby beast too the NRG. I've been in love with the baby beast since I first got one

I like the baby beast so far, seems to be smoother at a higher wattage then my NRG but it’s not as heavy of a vapor I feel like.

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like the baby beast so far, seems to be smoother at a higher wattage then my NRG but it’s not as heavy of a vapor I feel like.
The tfv12 prince is even better. It's my favourite tank at the moment. The flavor with those X6 coils is amazing

Silver79

Member For 4 Years
The NRG and Baby/Big Baby tanks are essentially the same.

I'd suggest getting a TFV8 (full size) and experimenting with that. It deffinetly has the ability to produce a lot more Vapor and it also comes rebuildable deck. So when you're ready to try building your own coils, that's one less thing you have to buy.

springer

Just like Jerry
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
The NRG and the Baby Beast can use the same coils. So the only difference is the airflow. I’d +1 on the TFV12 Prince. I’ve heard their nice. I haven’t messed with one before tho.

VU Sponsors