VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

The Fogger 5.0. Aesthetically, it shares some simlarities with the Fogger 4.1, however they are far from identical. Some improvements include the Push Button Posts. No more need for screwdrivers or allen keys, all you have to do is push down on the posts and feed your wire through the holes and release. Another improvement is the newly apapted top fill hole. Simply remove the top cap and fill! No need to remove the entire tank from your mod anymore. Upgraded airflow control to improve on issues with previous versions.

The Fogger V5 is definitely an atty you'll want in your collection.

Features:

• Constructed from solid food grade stainless steel
• Push button posts
• Top Fed for e-Juice refilling
• Upgraded air flow control system
• Wide open air intake hole
• Dual coil
• Delrin insulators
• Adjustable copper contact pin

WHERE: >> HERE <<

$26.99 + FREE SHIPPING

F5n0SfzdO3c

Click here to get more information on this deal....

TheDude

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Awesome I have been waiting for this one.

@VaporJoes , can I make a suggestion? Can you put a direct link for each posted deal from your deals blog to the product deal forum here so it will be easier to comment on the various deals you post (maybe something like a "comment here" under "get it here"). Thanks Joe and keep up the good work on finding the best vape deals, we all appreciate it!

Last edited:

laurie9300

Member For 5 Years
Hhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmm????????????

$_1.JPG

Why is there no hole in the right hand post? Or do the holes not go all the way through? After the V4+ and the 4.1, I had high hopes for this.........now I'll wait for reviews..........

TheDude

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Evidently you push down to expose the holes, put coil in then release, no need for screwdriver or Allen wrench.
I think the reason you don't see the hole on the right side is that it turns so you can put the coil wherever you want, just a guess.

BUDKISS

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
So i guess it is spring loaded somehow. I wonder how heat will effect the spring. Will it melt?
Whoever gets one please keep us posted.

travanx

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Put an order in as this fixes the exact things I don't like with the previous release, mainly the posts. What other attys have this style of push down posts? Currently my favorite rta is the Tobeco Orchid, but the tank is so small.

BigDaddyQ

Member For 4 Years
Stay away from this. Worst design ever. Push button posts are way too loose. Negative post is sideways making putting a coil in difficult at best. And airflow control still can't be opened up all the way. Received mine today and immediately shipped it back after a few hours for refund.

travanx

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just got mine and the negative is also bent sideways like in the original picture above. For wide open airflow, just take the ring off like the previous model.

Edit: The posts are really loose with the push downs. Unless there is some secret way to secure the wire in there.

Last edited:

travanx

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Switched the buttons for normal thumbscrews from another atty. This works, though the screws could be just a bit longer. It looks like the holes in the push button parts are too large and don't completely close on their own.

The box says Yi Loong with a hologram.

fogger-v5-thumb-screw.jpg

I got mine yesterday. Immediately took the push posts out and replaced with the included screws. There is a 3rd hold that had some sort of rubber grommet in it that I left in? I opened the airflow control ring as far up and still be able to tighten the base down. Not sure what that 3rd hole is for??

I think i'll just end up taking the damn ring off and I guess the rubber grommet will just come out LOL!

Thing thing certainly produces the vapor!

travanx

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I noticed that rubber grommet where the air ring is too. It didn't look like a hole to me, or more of a notch for something. My first build was terrible on this and back to the Orchid. I do like the top refill.

VU Sponsors