Rockin' Razzberry

Botboy141

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So I've been on a total raspberry binge for the last few weeks. I've loved INW Raspberry Concentrate (Malina) for quite a long time, however, it's not perfectly rounded for me. Also, it has it's limitations as far as potency is concerned. It's a strong flavor for sure, but over 2% and you start getting chemical background notes and I wanted to lift it up a little bit.

I wanted something similar to a raspberry sorbet. I had posted a couple previous variations in other venues that were good but not perfect.

Rockin' Razzberry
2.5% FA Custard
1% FA Vienna Cream
2.5% FW Razzleberry
2% INW Raspberry
0.5% FA Lemon Sicily
0.5% TFA Orange Cream
0.2% Citric Acid (10%)
0.1% TFA Menthol
0.1% TFA Koolada

FA Custard + Vienna Cream is a base I have used before for sherbet/sorbet style vapes with varying percentages. It works well to add a nice creamy base with an ice cream like feel without detracting or adding too much vanilla flavor or otherwise.

FW Razzleberry + INW Raspberry is my new favorite raspberry mix. Took awhile to find a solid compliment to INW Raspberry (malina) but I think this does really well to add some of the missing back notes to INW Raspberry.

Lemon Sicily + Orange Cream adds a background citrus note and lightens up the whole mix a little bit.

Citric Acid helps to pop the raspberry a little more bringing it more forefront without adding any chemical background taste.

Menthol brightens up the whole mix just slightly and when combined with the small amount of Koolada helps to cool this all down to be a chillaxing summer vape.

Definitely shake and vape worthy, not sure how it is after an extended steep yet but IME blends like these tend to only get better.

Enjoy everyone!

VU Sponsors