Become a Patron!

Rocket Fuel Vapes "Reaper Blend"

Blackswamp

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Got an advance bottle 30ml of Rocket fuel vapes new flavor "Reaper Blend" reviewed by and received spinfuel award;) This liquid has a definite tobacco taste I rate it up there with some of the finest Dominican cigars which I used to smoke.Part of spinfuel's description with which I totally agree...Reaper Blend is a pure, opulent, tobacco, made from six tobacco flavors that possesses a bit of a ‘moist sweetness’, with an unflinching boldness, and always wonderfully rewarding. My take is ....It isn't quite as bold as say an oscuro cigar but does edge its way close to a dark wrapper Dominican.I have 2 favorites by Rocket Fuel vapes that being Ol'River and Harleys Blend..... this one "Reapers Blend" has now edged Ol' River out of the number one slot. :rolleyes::cool:...once available I'll be buying this in copious quantities :D Not available yet due to labeling issues:confused: come on get this one out before I vape the whole 30ml ha ha o_O

Last edited:

RoccoV

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Great juice! Been on the Rocket since they launched. Grabbed 300 ml of my favorites. Thanks for the sale Ms Kimberly. Enjoy the day!:cool:

VU Sponsors