Become a Patron!

Risk studies

Can someone please link some current health risk studies? I'm having a hard time filtering this crap. I can't find a single study report that states its test conditions in relation to what kinds of juice, what temperature or wattage being used.

I am dying to find some truly credible peer reviewed articals
Thank you in advance.

VapeDogg22

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I just tried a few searches on this for us but It's difficult to find definitive results since the high wattage devices are so new. I doubt we will have answers to questions about high wattage devices or temp control for a few years.

If you're concerned about e-juice ingredients one company you may want to check is http://www.virginvapor.com
All their products are organic.

NYNURSE

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You never will see a definitive study.
PG/VG is safe. If they discovered it wasn't, every drug supplier and hospital would get the shit sued out of them.
Nicotine will never be declared toxic. They would have to ban all tobacco products. That would cost billions in lost taxes.
Flavorings: which one do you take off the market ? There are thousands to be tested. If it's not safe to vape, it is probably not safe to manufacture. Again, let the law suits begin if they find one. Anybody who has ever cooked a meal is getting a piece of that class action suit.
Cynical? Maybe, but I doubt that.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
7000 chemicals per drag in a cigarette. Even if some chance in Hell vaping is not safe, Isn't is a more viable option than cigarettes? Not going to bother with the usual bull crap studies. 2 years ago I almost died from lung problems. Today I play a Trumpet.:cool:

phatdaddynxn

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
7000 chemicals per drag in a cigarette. Even if some chance in Hell vaping is not safe, Isn't is a more viable option than cigarettes? Not going to bother with the usual bull crap studies. 2 years ago I almost died from lung problems. Today I play a Trumpet.:cool:
im going to end every future argument with the phrase today i play a trumpet. Gratz on your health friend!

VU Sponsors