Become a Patron!

Ripple Effects - Dark Side of the Mocha

TheCraftyBuckeye

Scrub Tech - Smooth Operator
OK......cut me some slack here as I am not a vaper but have tried a TON of different liquids because of my husband. Now I might not vape, but I cook and bake all the time so I like to think I have a pretty good palette.

Let me just say, this stuff is THE WHIP!!!

I love cafe mochas. I can live off them. Iced, hot, luke warm.....it doesn't matter.

This is literally like inhaling coffee. Without the whole getting fluid in your lungs, because that's bad for your health.

It's not super sickening sweet. Which is fantastic. I think that would ruin the coffee flavor you get.

I've tried some coffee vapes that @LucidiousRage had and I just didn't like them. This, on the other hand, is amazing!

Try some....you WON'T be disappointed if you are a coffee lover!

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Do you have link to this liquid?

Dhim

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Member For 5 Years
Let me just say, this stuff is THE WHIP!!!

I love cafe mochas. I can live off them. Iced, hot, luke warm.....it doesn't matter.

This is literally like inhaling coffee.

Try some....you WON'T be disappointed if you are a coffee lover!

I'm super interested in this liquid. Doing these reviews, I've been forcing myself out of my fruity wheelhouse (ehh, yeah). Coffee, like chocolate is typically awful. It's like vaping, in best case scenario, a rank cup of Sanka. I've been dying to try the elusive Gemini reserve which is supposed to be a coffee / hazelnut vape but I didn't wake up to my alarm going off at 4am to get it when it was released. I'll have to give this one a go. Thanks for the post @TheCraftyBuckeye and thanks for sharing the O2O review. Andeez is pretty amazing!

Dhim

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Member For 5 Years

VU Sponsors