https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I won this kit from a contest thread here.
First of all, I never would have bought this; because, it only comes with a subohm tank. The tank is still in the box, but the drip tip is being used. I’m also a little set in my ways on modders I like, so it was exceptionally nice to step out of
My own little box of ignorance.

E006FE97-A839-46D3-A136-51F9280C4EF4.jpeg

The mod, is surprisingly really nice. It’s definit not the type of thing I would gravitate to; but, I like it a lot.
TC appears to be working really well so far; power mode is a beast.
I know this thing is getting a lot of hype over the display, and as a dna or potmod user, I’m liking it a lot. The menu is pretty simple to used and won’t require an engineering degree. The simplicity is partly because you don’t have a montage of customization options, but what you do have is well laid out. In power mode you can adjust the ramp up style with different modes. In tc you have the ability to adjust your power ceiling.
The mod is made well, feels good in the hand, simple to manage and overall appears to be a good bang for buck thus far.

Would I buy it? If I were able to
Buy the mod mod only for around 40-50$, sure I would buy it. Would I buy it with tank? No, not unless I thought someone else would get use of the tank. There are plenty of other mod only purchase options out there that are just as nice for the price.
Will I use this? Yes indeed, I like it
Quite a bit. It’s quite a nice aesthetic design, small enough to be pocket friendly, plenty of power and battery life; and, it vapes very nice.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I won this kit from a contest thread here.
First of all, I never would have bought this; because, it only comes with a subohm tank. The tank is still in the box, but the drip tip is being used. I’m also a little set in my ways on modders I like, so it was exceptionally nice to step out of
My own little box of ignorance.

View attachment 118716

The mod, is surprisingly really nice. It’s definit not the type of thing I would gravitate to; but, I like it a lot.
TC appears to be working really well so far; power mode is a beast.
I know this thing is getting a lot of hype over the display, and as a dna or potmod user, I’m liking it a lot. The menu is pretty simple to used and won’t require an engineering degree. The simplicity is partly because you don’t have a montage of customization options, but what you do have is well laid out. In power mode you can adjust the ramp up style with different modes. In tc you have the ability to adjust your power ceiling.
The mod is made well, feels good in the hand, simple to manage and overall appears to be a good bang for buck thus far.

Would I buy it? If I were able to
Buy the mod mod only for around 40-50$, sure I would buy it. Would I buy it with tank? No, not unless I thought someone else would get use of the tank. There are plenty of other mod only purchase options out there that are just as nice for the price.
Will I use this? Yes indeed, I like it
Quite a bit. It’s quite a nice aesthetic design, small enough to be pocket friendly, plenty of power and battery life; and, it vapes very nice.
Congratulations again!

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I got the baby, you got the daddy :D but the baby is pretty darn good :p
Lol, I was actually hoping for the pod, to give to my wife for work.
But I’m damn glad I got this one.

VU Sponsors