Butter Cream(CAP) 2.25%
Marshmallow(FA) 1.5%
Vanilla Classic(FA) .5%
(1 week minimum steep)

Salty-Sweet-Best-Rice-Krispie-Treats-Ever-on-MADE-Everyday-1.jpg

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hmm, did you maybe add an 'herb' to this recipe and somehow neglect to list it. :question:

:D

Anyway, just wanted to say thanks and ...

thumbs_up_married_with_children.gif
The following items are PROHIBITED* at Lollapalooza:

• No E-Cigs or Vaping devices
https://www.lollapalooza.com/information/
With today being National Mead Day :vino:might have had some influence on that post...:)

Ron
---
"That's what being a man is like: making mistakes and not caring."- Al Bundy
Almost forgot.
STEEVEOOOOOOOOO:devil:

Howard Hughes

the way of the future....
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I make a pretty decent rice krispy treat vape using TFA Rice Crunchies.
Have you used that flavor & if so, how does the FE Sweet Rice compare?

Howard Hughes

the way of the future....
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Never tried TFA RCs. I stopped buying cereal flavors once I tried CAPs 27(I like). The other 3 I have just don't do it for me. Although TFA Crunch berries isn't half bad.
I'm diggin' the 27 as well, but I like the TFA Rice Crunchies, FW Crunch Cereal, TFA Lucky Leprechaun & FLV Crunch Cereal.
I still have (but don't use a lot of) TFA Fruit Circles, FW Fruit Rings & FW Fruity Flakes. Yeah, I'm a cereal freak!

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Never tried TFA RCs. I stopped buying cereal flavors once I tried CAPs 27(I like). The other 3 I have just don't do it for me. Although TFA Crunch berries isn't half bad.
Waiting patiently for my Ecigexpress order to make this & your other recipes using the FE Sweet Rice. :cry:
Usually they ship out fairly quickly but of course this time :cry:

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Waiting patiently for my Ecigexpress order to make this & your other recipes using the FE Sweet Rice. :cry:
Usually they ship out fairly quickly but of course this time :cry:
I think there might have been a run on Sweet Rice after these recipes were posted! I'm waiting on Rich Cinnamon now......

MaxPerilous

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
So I told my wife about this recipe. She wants to write it down and take it to our B&M and see if they can make it. I told her I wanted to ask here first if this is ok. Sharing with your friends on a forum is one thing. Taking a recipe to a B&M quite another.

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My captain is vapin like a devil!

View attachment 88960
I'm waiting on the new RTA.
So I told my wife about this recipe. She wants to write it down and take it to our B&M and see if they can make it. I told her I wanted to ask here first if this is ok. Sharing with your friends on a forum is one thing. Taking a recipe to a B&M quite another.
Let them know I accept Bitcoin and Ethereum.;)

MaxPerilous

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I'm waiting on the new RTA.

Let them know I accept Bitcoin and Ethereum.;)

Heard of bitcoin, don't know much about it. WTF is Ethereum lol.

If I can't get it at my B&M, I may hit you up if I can figure out how to pay for it lol. One reason I like my local B&M is Sun. and Wed. it's buy one get one free. 240ml for $17 + tax is hard to beat. Not sure of the cost of DIY but that's about $.07 a ml.

MaxPerilous

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Wow, ok no simple answer to Ethereum. Mining for ether/bitcoin? I don't have a pickaxe lol.

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Heard of bitcoin, don't know much about it. WTF is Ethereum lol.

If I can't get it at my B&M, I may hit you up if I can figure out how to pay for it lol. One reason I like my local B&M is Sun. and Wed. it's buy one get one free. 240ml for $17 + tax is hard to beat. Not sure of the cost of DIY but that's about $.07 a ml.
You can have them mix it but if they keep it I'll be happy to send them my code.
Wow, ok no simple answer to Ethereum. Mining for ether/bitcoin? I don't have a pickaxe lol.
Nice investment to have, but not for the faint of heart.
https://www.coinbase.com/charts

MaxPerilous

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I'm one to talk. I haven't even tried making juice. This recipe has me seriously considering though. Not that I'm not happy with the juices I've been vaping. Just, rice crispy treats!

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

MaxPerilous

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Do you still use the scale from that op? Also the calculator use the one from that post or other? I'm def going to take a crack at it. Thanks for the link!

MaxPerilous

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Yeah I got that scale after the lid came off my VG and destroyed my old one . I like the scale you can't go wrong getting it.
Right on. Yeah its in my shopping cart. Should have funds Mon. or Tues. and then I'll order up some stuff.

Edit: Read on the other thread you use ejuicemeup. Downloaded. Thanks everyone!

Can't wait to whip up a batch and squonk some of Squonk's Rice Crispies!!

Last edited:

fozzy71

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not sure of the cost of DIY but that's about $.07 a ml.
That is cheap for store bought juice. I used to spend 30 to 40 dollars per 120ml and I vape 300 - 400ml per month. My diy using 3mg/ml nic and 3.5% real flavors super concentrates costs me about $0.016 per ml so I can make 240ml for under $4. Up front cost is/was the only issue. Once you get your supplies you will be saving significantly over store bought juice. And you may find like me that you don't need to use sweetener in your DIY which will make your coils/wicks last much longer.

VU Sponsors