Become a Patron!

Revolver mod (unique button)

BoomStick

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Visited a new vape shop yesterday. Store was not impressive. I did see something that caught my eye. A 'Revolver' tube style mech. It was a clone that I think is made by Tesla. Standard type top cap and three piece tube. The button however. I've not seen one like it. Some British guy named Todd has a review of the authentic on yt, but that's about all I could find on the webz about it. Anyone have one of these? If so, please share. I really like the switch design and am looking for feedback from an owner.

Have had my authentic revolver since june. Love it to this day and my daily go to mod. I may purchase another soon just for a backup in case something terrible happens to it one day. Going on 6 months now and zero issues, button is pure love. check out Vapershock on FB, the maker of the revolver.

BoomStick

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Their fb is completely blank except for company name. Also, the authentic is over $200 and out of stock. Know anything about them doing another production run? Thanks for the reply.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
NICE PICTURE!

BoomStick

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
NICE PICTURE!
A picture of this mod is worthless. Google toddsreviews and find the revolver review. The thing is obviously an unknown product or more than one person with first hand knowledge would have replied. The button is brilliant. Too bad it's not 20x1.
BTW - being a dick is your s.o.p. isn't it? It's cool. I actually appreciate it cause I've been known to be a bit of a dick too. ;)

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
A picture of this mod is worthless. Google toddsreviews and find the revolver review. The thing is obviously an unknown product or more than one person with first hand knowledge would have replied. The button is brilliant. Too bad it's not 20x1.
BTW - being a dick is your s.o.p. isn't it? It's cool. I actually appreciate it cause I've been known to be a bit of a dick too. ;)
Truth is that I'm not. Nor do I lower myself to name calling. I should imagine that this occured somewhere around the time I grew up...who knows.
But at any rate, I do endeavour to not be a self described "Dick" as that only serves to reduce me to.....well.........YOU I suppose. In the meantime you have a most lovely day, and remember....God loves you!
XUcJYZU.gif

DH350nWo

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have the clone (made by Winsmoke) and it is one of my favorite mods. I want another one as a back up. One of the factories is doing a black version as well. Very nice piece of kit IMHO.

BoomStick

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have the clone (made by Winsmoke) and it is one of my favorite mods. I want another one as a back up. One of the factories is doing a black version as well. Very nice piece of kit IMHO.
I'm having a hard time even finding a clone. Local shop wants $54 for one. Got a link to a decently priced clone?

BoomStick

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Franciscan- your attempts at taking some sort of high road are wasted on me. I've seen enough of your posts to recognize a pattern when I see one. Thanks for your contribution to this thread.

Quick pic. Authentic Revolver #116.
My favorite mod to date because of the switch. Well, prolly until my VA Two tone Phenom arrives next week anyways. I absolutely love the revolver switch, smooth as butter and no fuss lock.
jp8rjk.jpg
nweek

VU Sponsors