Become a Patron!

Review: Geekvape E100i Kit Pod Mod UK

vapesourcing.UK

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
The product to be introduced today is believed to be familiar to some people. The geekvape e100 has been on the market for a while before that, and just recently, the geekvape e100i kit met you in the market again. When it comes to the biggest difference from the previous e-cigarettes, is the performance. Geekvape E100i is powered by a built-in 3000mAh battery, while the previous geekvape e100 is powered by a single external 18650 battery. Therefore, the biggest difference is actually the different replaceability of the battery.

Geekvape E100i is very stable in terms of battery life, and it can still provide a consistent flavour even when the battery is about to run out. From the smart mode, it is still equipped with the smart AS-Chip 3.0 chip for you. The smart mode can better identify the resistance coil and provide the best power output.

Geekvape s e-cigarettes are always equipped with better protection measures for the device, IP68 three-proof technology so that geekvape e100i can be perfectly protected in any harsh environment. The 4.5ml E100 Pod can prolong the enjoyment time and reduce the injection frequency of e-liquid. The top airflow adjustment system makes the inhalation smoother and unimpeded.
geekvape-e100-kit_(3).jpg

If you need a device with strong battery life, then the geekvape e100i kit will not disappoint you. We have prepared more for you in christmas vape deals 2022, which is definitely worth your attention.

More related product recommendations:
caliburn ak3
rincoe jellybox xs

Last edited:

VU Sponsors