Become a Patron!

Replacement squonk bottle?

CJ-3

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
HI everyone,

I posted this in the squonk subforum last week and didn't get any answers si I thought I would try here as well.

I have an Aleader Killer squonk mod and I like the mod, but not the bottle, it's too soft for my liking. Does anyone know of a replacement which is a less flexible material?

If the dimensions help, it is listed as:
18mm deep
52mm high
18mm wide

Thanks for looking!

AnthonyLouis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Idk how good the kidneypuncher bottles are (I just posted asking if anyone has used them before) but they do have bottles that would fit your setup. Idk what your mod looks like but the dimensions you gave are pretty standard fitting for a squonk bottle. I just got a Modmaker squonk bottle the other day and I like it a lot.. it’s not silicone but it’s softer plastic, BroSciencevapes.com had them and prettt cheap as well, around $8 including shipping in the US I think I paid. Pretty sure kidney puncher is the same price

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CJ-3

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Idk how good the kidneypuncher bottles are (I just posted asking if anyone has used them before) but they do have bottles that would fit your setup. Idk what your mod looks like but the dimensions you gave are pretty standard fitting for a squonk bottle. I just got a Modmaker squonk bottle the other day and I like it a lot.. it’s not silicone but it’s softer plastic, BroSciencevapes.com had them and prettt cheap as well, around $8 including shipping in the US I think I paid. Pretty sure kidney puncher is the same price

Thank you! I will check into those when I get home.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I have a pile of them and for me anyway they work great. Especially for the giveaway price.

VU Sponsors