Become a Patron!

Replacement screws for Doge X RDA

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey everyone! I hope this is placed in the right category.

I'm not sure if this is posted elsewhere, but I am looking for replacement screws for my doge x rda. Not to be mistaken with the doge x v2 copper screws. First off what size are they? Secondly where can I get my hands on some? I know most hardware stores would carry them. It's just knowing what exactly I need for them. The posts on the left and right are smaller than the one in the middle. So knowing the specs for both would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks to the person with the knowledge to my question :)

BoomStick

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
fatdaddyvapes.com has stainless steel hex head grub screws. They work better than Phillips head screws and you get three different sizes for around $5. If I buy an rda that comes with anything other than grub screws I replace them with grub screws. You can tighten them better, the heads don't strip like Phillips screws and they don't back out. Just a thought. Good luck.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
See here lies in the problem. I'm on the site now and don't know which sizes to get. Everywhere I look I cannot find any specs for the sizes of each post hole on my "Doge X RDA". Someone please verify which screws I definitively need.

BoomStick

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
"Set of 6 M3, 6 M2.5, and 6 M2 hex keyed stainless steel grub screws."

You get 6 of each size for $4.99. Pretty sure you'll be covered.

VU Sponsors