Become a Patron!

Remember the 80's song "I Want Candy"??

undrpsi

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So...went blind and quit smoking. Smoke free since March 2nd....seriously....was blind for 5 weeks while I had surgery and injections...doctors said part of it was because of smoking.

I get Zero Nicotine (it was the nic that that was causing my eyes to bleed internally). So you'll have to take my reviews with that in mind.

I live right near about 8 vape shops (including Kure, Mad Vapes, and MyFreedomSmokes) who have 'bars' and custom juice. Most of them suck...sorry...but there's a reason a lot of them are $6 per 30ml.

Only Charlotte Vapes house stuff ($9.99 / 30ml) is worth vaping on (my own opinion)...but that's not SUPER cheap...though in bulk it does get cheaper.

My Yum Yum Flavors right now are...and these are subjective to how they taste to me....YMMV...

Smax - Pony on Acid - $22/30ml
Oh Man...to me...it tastes like the filling of a strawberry pop tart with a little of the white sugar coating...but without any of the pastry taste. A very sweet and mellow vape....I sucked the whole bottle down in 2 days of vaping at work. Very sweet inhale with a mellow sugar/creamy exhale. VERY mellow. Vapes really well in a tank (Atlantis V1) or RTA (Lemo 2)...would probably drip ok too. Seems to be about 60/40 blend. NOTE: This come in a funky 'pump top' style bottle that is hard to know the level in...but you can fill up a tank in like 4 pumps. So good and bad.

Twelve Juices - Cancer E-Juice - $14/30ml
No...not the TUMOR kind of Cancer but the astrological sign. Strawberry taste with citrus and a mild floral finish. Not like smoking a daisy. Seems to be about a 50/50 blend...works well in all my tanks. This is one of the first 'premium' juices I tried and I've probably vaped 9 bottles in the last couple of months. Comes in glass bottles with dropper and that's inside a very slick metal tube.

Lunar Harvest and Lunar Harvest Black $19/34ml
Ok...this is a 'two-for' review. The Lunar Harvest tastes like Blueberry Candy. I think it's listed "berry, cotton candy, pop-rocks' on bottle. The "Black" version is a variation that substitutes blackberry's for the blue(?) berry flavor in the original. YUM..YUM..YUM...this stuff is now my favorite and it's like smoking 'blueberry ****'...cause I can't stop. Very VERY candy sweet taste and inhale with a 'chewed up hard candy' exhale. I'm diabetic and I keep wanting to check my sugar after a tank of this. This thicker (75/25?) and I have to run my tanks wide open to get flavor...MUCH MUCH better in an RDA. Usually super-sweet gunks up my coils but this seems to not do that. Bottle USED to be square but the latest ones are tall and round.

Classified E-Liquids - Keen - $22/30ml
This one is more an Apple/berry/tropical kind of juice. Starts with a tropical berry inhale that finishes on an apple-ish exhale. This is a great CRISP "good morning sir!" kind of vape. Good with coffee. Was my favorite but has become one of my 2nd ties vapes lately. It's vapes like a 60/40 blend...works in all my tanks. Standard glass bottle with dropper

Drakes Vape Drakeula - $15/15ml
Kind of high compared to my other current favorites. I like this because it is EXACTLY what it lists as it's main taste...BLOOD ORANGES. I mean...it's 'right there' on the inhale. BAM! right to the pallet...it does have a slightly bitter exhale (like the rind of the orange?)....or maybe it's a grapefruit finish. This is not high on my 'tasty' list but, to me, it's got a flavor note that doesn't take prisoners and doesn't have that fake 'orange-cicle' taste many do. Vapes like a medium blend in all my tanks...but dripper can make it even more flavorful. Comes in standard glass bottle with dropper.

Two flavors i'm trying right now...

Toke Juice - Swedish Fish
This is made right near me...so props to the NC boys. It has the exact same 'processed fake cherry' taste as swedish fish candy. That's not a knock...I mean...if you eat a piece of candy...then vape this...duplicate. Just started trying this so no full review.

Midnight Vapes - Gush
Since I like candy I picked this up. It's....not a sweet as I thought it would be. It has a slight green apple candy vibe...but it's so weak...I am vaping it in an Aspire Mega which "might'' have a lot to do with it...(very airy hit). This is supposed to be 80/20 but feels more like a 50/50 (thin)...just started trying it so no full review.

I've probably got 20 juices I tried and gave to my kids that I DID NOT LIKE IN ANY FORM EVEN IF THEY CAME STRAPPED TO HUGE BOOBS....I don't know if 'knocking' them is the smartest way to do a review.

Cheers!

Jay

Last edited:

VU Sponsors