Become a Patron!

Reliable/best site to buy wismec presa tc100w

vapingbest

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wismec Presa TC 100W Box Mod is the newest addtion of the Presa product line from Wismec, it features a very unique shape similar to presa tc 75w and comes with temperature control technology, clear 0.96 Inch OLED screen and firmeware upgradeable capability.

Reliable and best site to buy wismec presa tc100w

The Presa 100w tc box mod produces 100 watts of power with output modes that support VW/Bypass/TC-Ni/TC-Ti/TC-SS316 and newly added TCR Mod. It is powered by single 18650 battery, the battery can be removed and recharged via the convenient magnetic battery door.
wismec-Presa-TC-100W.jpg

Order #2611
I have purchased this product on your site, I looked over your website and verified it was in stock in the United States before the purchase. I have sent multiple emails to you in regards to this and have heard nothing in return. Thanks to these forums, I have been advised that my package was shipping from China and I am looking for some kind of delivery date on this and knowledge of your return policy. You need to verify your information online if you are not going to stand by it. For the help of others, I will post more reviews throughout this case and on the product whenever or if I ever receive this product.

Incorrect Statements thus far:

--We ship out packages everyday except on sunday. All packages will include a tracking number, the info can be tracked from usps.com.

--We have warehouses in both China and USA, we have all products in stock in China, so we can ship out your packages in 24 hours when we receive your order. We also have most of the products in US stock (pls check the product info to know whether it's in US stock or not), so we can ship from USA for those items.

--Shipping from China will use registered airmail with tracking number, you can check the tracking number and tracking site on your account after we send it out. For US/UK/CA/AU/ customers, Usually it takes about 7-10 days to arrive.

--Pls use the contact form below to message us at any time, we reply emails everyday expect on weekends. Make sure check your trash mail box in case your email system blocks our sales email. if you didn't receive our reply in 48 hours, just send a email to [email protected] we also check this email everyday.

Any questions pls contact us at any time, we do reply in less than 24 hours from Monday To Friday.

Please make sure leave your order number if your questions are about your order!

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Order #2611
I have purchased this product on your site, I looked over your website and verified it was in stock in the United States before the purchase. I have sent multiple emails to you in regards to this and have heard nothing in return. Thanks to these forums, I have been advised that my package was shipping from China and I am looking for some kind of delivery date on this and knowledge of your return policy. You need to verify your information online if you are not going to stand by it. For the help of others, I will post more reviews throughout this case and on the product whenever or if I ever receive this product.

Incorrect Statements thus far:

--We ship out packages everyday except on sunday. All packages will include a tracking number, the info can be tracked from usps.com.

--We have warehouses in both China and USA, we have all products in stock in China, so we can ship out your packages in 24 hours when we receive your order. We also have most of the products in US stock (pls check the product info to know whether it's in US stock or not), so we can ship from USA for those items.

--Shipping from China will use registered airmail with tracking number, you can check the tracking number and tracking site on your account after we send it out. For US/UK/CA/AU/ customers, Usually it takes about 7-10 days to arrive.

--Pls use the contact form below to message us at any time, we reply emails everyday expect on weekends. Make sure check your trash mail box in case your email system blocks our sales email. if you didn't receive our reply in 48 hours, just send a email to [email protected] we also check this email everyday.

Any questions pls contact us at any time, we do reply in less than 24 hours from Monday To Friday.

Please make sure leave your order number if your questions are about your order!

Ordered my Presa from My Vapor Store in New York, USA
Took 3 days to get here..personally I never order directly from China..just sayin

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That is where my fiance told me to order from and I should have. How did you like the presa?
c9bcfdedbbba35b27a85dd7ada6cd2e6.jpg
I really like it..it's unique shape fits perfectly in my hand, and it's pocket friendly! lol

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors