Become a Patron!

Relapsed on a cig today, FML

CloudChaserDMV

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Damn, hadn't had a jack in 26 days and had one a friend gave me today. Super upset.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Don't look at it as "I had one cig" Think of how many you have not smoked during the last 26 days.

Ld3441

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Don't beat yourself up about it.... it happens.
Think of all the ones you didn't have the past 26 days!
Just get back on track...

galsvapetoo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Seriously don't beat yourself up over it. I've had 2 cigs both when I was out drinking and the next day my throat hurt so bad. But I just kept vaping stick with it and tell your friend they are not to give you any cigs even if you ask set boundaries ;)

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Upset? For what? Even if some people take vaping as some sacred oath to stay off cigarettes forever, its not a catch all. I didnt quit smoking completely until I started using mechs, boxes and drippers. Id still had one cig a day when I was using egos, protanks and my vamo. Everyone hits their stride differently and a rare smoke does not mean a complete relapse.
Guilt makes people weaker which leads to bad things. Dont be guilty, eventually you wont even want another one, depending on your equipment imo.

TruSound

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm actually surprised you didn't find the taste of the cigarette incredibly repulsive after a month off, don't know what strength juice you're using, a slight increase might help you with these occasional cravings, or when that so called friend is around, but don't worry...you'll make it.

galsvapetoo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm actually surprised you didn't find the taste of the cigarette incredibly repulsive after a month off, don't know what strength juice you're using, a slight increase might help you with these occasional cravings, or when that so called friend is around, but don't worry...you'll make it.
Haha I remember yelling at the dude who gave me the cig when I was drunk I was smoking on it and I started screaming this is disgusting. I really didn't smoke on it long it was terrible. Oh I also tried to smoke a cigar and I got through maybe three hits and I had to throw it out it was so drinking nasty

TruSound

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I smoked a minimum at least 1.5 packs a day for 35+ years, the day I received my first ECig 3.5 years ago...a Green Smoke cikalike none the less, I never touched another cigarette, almost...a year in to ECigs I was hanging out with a friend who still smoked, I said to him, let me have one hit of that, it was so horrendous I wondered how I could have done it and enjoyed it for all those years, now 3.5 years later I still wonder what the fuck was I thinking...kick your friend in the balls and find another.

Jaaxx

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I tempt fate by trying a drag off an analog from time to time just as a "test." The longer I go the more I find they just don't do it for me anymore.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We have all been there , done that, shrug it off and hit that vape button and today is a new day:):)

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You didn't like the taste. It's just reassurance your done with smokes. Bravo!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
A few months after I had been vaping full time, I decided to try an analog.

Thought I was going to lose my lunch, breakfast and anything left over from the previouse day as well.

ghost62

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My wife still smokes and, a few weeks ago, bought these all-natural, no additive cigarettes. She was smoking one in the car and asked me to try it to see what I thought.
I did and didn't feel one bit guilty. It just reaffirmed my decision to vape.
Ya got it out of your system, so grab your mod, top off your tank and move on.

Lmao. Just laugh bro. Always remember what you've been into those 26 days. Having one won't change the fact that you're quitting, so you should still be happy. Just make sure that 'had one' will not be repeated again, or if it will, must take some months or many days again. I know what you feel, I've been there and it was horrible. Good thing I've found my first vape online in http://egarsvape.ca/en/ , and it was a relief. Go get some new flavors or make a vape feast for you to completely forget about that horrible vice we all need to go away in our lives. Also, tell your friend about vape as well so he would be one of us, not you becoming one of them again.. You should be the one who will influence your friend, not him to influence you. Good luck with your life and promise to yourself that someday, ain't no cigar will override your discipline ever again.

VU Sponsors