Become a Patron!
I recently got the vaptio paragon tank and I like it a lot in terms of flavor and vapor production. However the highly praised anti-spillage membrane makes it almost impossible to fill up the tank. I'm using needle tip bottles but I'm still getting the top of the membrane completely flooded.

has anyone had that problem? I honestly hate this membrane right now but as far as I know there's no way to remove it either.

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
I recently got the vaptio paragon tank and I like it a lot in terms of flavor and vapor production. However the highly praised anti-spillage membrane makes it almost impossible to fill up the tank. I'm using needle tip bottles but I'm still getting the top of the membrane completely flooded.

has anyone had that problem? I honestly hate this membrane right now but as far as I know there's no way to remove it either.
Might try a 5 ml syringe with say an 14g needle to refill. Good luck and welcome to VU.

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
alright thanks, I'll try a syringe. otherwise I'll just rip it out, I think it's pretty unnecessary anyways
Do some more research before altering the atty. I'm not familiar with the paragon tank or I might have a better idea .

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Have you watched any YouTube vids on the tank? I really don't know the tank, either, but the membrane thing sounds really weird.

placemace

Member For 1 Year
Perhaps it is better to buy a new one to feel satisfaction, the further to suffer with it!
89.jpg

VU Sponsors