Become a Patron!

Redheaded Stepchildren

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well doggie, the high for the day for me will only be 17C and currently it's 14C so you ain't so bad off...
I have no sympathy for any of your weather woes…..mainly cuz my yard still needs mowed. I’m sure it’s due to the infighting going on with all of you over who gets to do it, but the time is here….work it out…

CHOP CHOP

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have no sympathy for any of your weather woes…..mainly cuz my yard still needs mowed. I’m sure it’s due to the infighting going on with all of you over who gets to do it, but the time is here….work it out…

CHOP CHOP
Just let it go wild. The bees and butterflies will love you. At least that's the excuse I'm gonna try to use, I am ignoring my lawn for the sake of the pollinators. We shall see how long I can get away with that excuse before the neighbors force me to mow.

And if that doesn't work I'll just show them my mowing thong, and they will beg me not to mow.

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dammit knuckles…
I waited and waited…just sure that someone would do the right thing and show up and mow my yard.
I waited and waited and waited some more…
nobody.
Nada.
Zip.

mere words could never express the devastating sadness that consumes me right now. I’m sitting here clutching my supervisors mowing thong (the one you wear while watching someone mow your yard). It’s tear stained and smells of disappointment…among other things

Woe is me

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dammit knuckles…
I waited and waited…just sure that someone would do the right thing and show up and mow my yard.
nobody.
Nada.
Zip.

mere words could never express the devastating sadness that consumes me right now. I’m sitting here clutching my supervisors mowing thong (the one you wear while watching someone mow your yard). It’s tear stained and smells of disappointment…among other things

Woe is me
Poor Hawkie

I know for a fact that when you mow, hoards of hoochie mumma's must crowd around trying to molest you

Merbear

Silver Contributor
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dammit knuckles…
nobody.
Nada.
Zip.

Woe is me
Woe is you oh dear god 🤣🤣🤣

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I think Libba Jnr (Tom Liberatore) is done, following too many concussions

Possibly my favourite current player. Holds the club record for the most tackles in one game. Which is probably related to excessive concussions somehow

I loved him

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I knew an English lady once, fell in love with her accent, at least until, well, let's just say I didn't think there was anything silly about the case of kanigets she gave me. Turns out there is a shot for that, unlike the old days, so I'm all better now and I no longer fall for English accents.

Hawkizefan

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I knew an English lady once, fell in love with her accent, at least until, well, let's just say I didn't think there was anything silly about the case of kanigets she gave me. Turns out there is a shot for that, unlike the old days, so I'm all better now and I no longer fall for English accents.
You are officially my hero.
now, if you’ll excuse me, I have to go work on my English accent.

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Aurora Australis

5e8542dabad3aa06bf89f043a84112fa.jpg
000f192fccd5411521c97dc5e31a9a65.jpg
2428056d61caecfb1661c092273846c2.jpg
04db0ca2b7a81b10eda03ee0d2b77d70.jpg
b748605bf66c9491a8034e340550f1ec.jpg
0eaa67800bdfd9d46e5286481c803ec8.jpg
ea8816b180b8c15c9ee94d3c16039cc0.jpg