Become a Patron!

Recoil of the Joyetech CLR (Ego One Mega...etc)

Vaping With Vic

Silver Contributor
Show Host
Reviewer
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
ECIG 101!!!! (been a while).

Got an EVIC VT? Got one of those Ego One Mega tanks that usually come with it? Here's a great way to save money... an NI200 recoil of the Joyetech CL-R (rebuildable) stock coil heads!

NobleExcalibur

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey vic. I've just bought the nod from my local store and I have to say I am impressed. I was using the mvp 20w and moving up to this one is wicked. I wanted to know, the guys in my local store said they think it will handle 80% vg. So I had a 10ml made for me which tastes cool and provides a pretty smokey atmosphere lol.

Can the standard tank handle 100% vg? I want to move up to 100% as it will make it easier to mix liquids and give me smoke (I am chasing lol)

Also, could you provide a link to somewhere reputable that sells the coil that you stripped on the video? I've been wanting to try and rebuild so I'm not spending tonnes of money on new could every 5 mins.

Sorry for making it long but, again the guys in the shop I bought my kit from set the output to 60w as it will regulate temp etc. what would you recommend? The liquids I've made up today are 80% vg blackjack and custard cream (probably use the custard cream first) if flavours make a difference.

Cheers mate :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

njdevil

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Holy Shit Vic !!! Thanks for this video , I know I am a little late but I have been looking for this rebuild for days and your video is superb.

dionysuskiss

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Finally! A comprehensive tutorial on how to rebuild the CLR coils. Thank you!

VU Sponsors