Become a Patron!

RECIPE REQUESTS THREAD

I have Capella flavours "Juicy Lemon" "Juicy Orange" and Peppermint. I've been trying to mix a good "Peppermint and Lemon" or "Peppermint and Orange" flavour but have failed every time. I want to make something 70/30 (vg/pg) but in a desperate attempt to get something flavourful I've also tried 50/50. If anyone could recommend a good mix I'd be very grateful, I have a several bottles of each flavour but I can't see a light at the end of the tunnel. Thanks :)

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have Capella flavours "Juicy Lemon" "Juicy Orange" and Peppermint. I've been trying to mix a good "Peppermint and Lemon" or "Peppermint and Orange" flavour but have failed every time. I want to make something 70/30 (vg/pg) but in a desperate attempt to get something flavourful I've also tried 50/50. If anyone could recommend a good mix I'd be very grateful, I have a several bottles of each flavour but I can't see a light at the end of the tunnel. Thanks :)
Wrong kind of mint for either IMHO.
For the Orange I'd go with a sweet bakery type cinnamon.
And Horehound or Eucalyptus to go with the Lemon.

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

Peppermint works better stand alone or with chocolates.
Orange & Lemon will work together though.
You might get what you're after by using Koolada or Menthol with the Orange or Lemon.
BTW what percents were you using?

I'm new to this whole DIY e liquid and I can't seem to find a good website to buy the flavoring from. I tried ecigexpress but it won't let me buy without logging in. It won't let me log in on my MACBOOK. Any suggestions would be very welcome

Pitt

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Try Perfumers Apprentice or Mt Baker Vapor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pitt

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Also called Flavor Apprentice and they accept PayPal

Peppermint works better stand alone or with chocolates.
Orange & Lemon will work together though.
You might get what you're after by using Koolada or Menthol with the Orange or Lemon.
BTW what percents were you using?
Thanks, I'll try this too. My last mix (50/50) had 9% Orange and 7%Peppermint.

Or just save the peppermint for a rainy day and go with spearmint or something not quite as strong
That's the thing, in prebought bottles any mix gives you a powerful peppermint hit but Tastes like Lemon or Orange. It's like an amplifier for either of the fruit flavours, but my own mixes taste really far from that. I'll try spearmint, thanks.

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thanks, I'll try this too. My last mix (50/50) had 9% Orange and 7%Peppermint.

Seems kinda high amounts to me, have you tried using less?
My guess would be 3-5% Orange +1% Peppermint (mints are usually kinda strong IMO).
CAP flavors usually need a week to steep, but you should try some after 24hrs anyhow.
Sometimes the Citrus flavors will fade in a week so...

trecenters

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
JÜS by Slurp

Sold online at Indy E Cig in Indianapolis.

Found this at a B&M in Nashville, TN as a top seller and the same at Panama City Beach, Florida.

So far the best Cereal Vape I have came across.

Seems kinda high amounts to me, have you tried using less?
My guess would be 3-5% Orange +1% Peppermint (mints are usually kinda strong IMO).
CAP flavors usually need a week to steep, but you should try some after 24hrs anyhow.
Sometimes the Citrus flavors will fade in a week so...

That's much better, thanks! I tried with 4% to begin with after reading this, but I think the orange is more noticeable with 3. I won't pretend to understand how that works, but I'm glad it did - much appreciated.

dingo1799

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's always better to start low and work your way up with flavors. Esp with strong flavors like peppermint. I've got some FA espresso bean, and first time I mixed with it and used 4%, I'm fairly sure the juice was strong enough to shake itself. I've since dropped back to 1% max, and it works fine. Coffee/hazelnut/caramel/ tobacco and it is FUCKING AWESOME

So i've been hooked on this flavor by Tasty Cloud called Dragonaire, I want make my own juice and after extensive research, the closest juice recipe I can find is called Dragons Blood/Tears which don't include any cantaloupe like the Tasty cloud site mentions. Can anyone who's tried Dragonaire confirm that these recipes are similar or comparable? I've posted a link to the recipe for dragons blood/tears.
http://www.kritikalmass.net/proddetail.asp?prod=Dragon-Tears-Clone

If anybody has experience with Fallout Vapor in Clarksville, TN. I am dying to figure out a recipe for their Oak Ridge. It is hands down my favorite juice to date. I just can't afford 24$ every 3 or 4 days

trecenters

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
If anybody has experience with Fallout Vapor in Clarksville, TN. I am dying to figure out a recipe for their Oak Ridge. It is hands down my favorite juice to date. I just can't afford 24$ every 3 or 4 days
In Nashville, what does it taste like?

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

In Nashville, what does it taste like?

Jamaican Rum base, a variety of island fruits, roasted nuts, and the perfect charred oak undertone. It is aged 2 weeks in a charred oak barrel to get the perfect oaky taste.

That is their description. To me I pick out banana but I can't pick out much else as far as fruits go.

trecenters

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
There is no telling what they use. I Would start searching fruity Jamaican rum ejuice recipe. Banana usually covers up most fruits. Have they called any of their juice "hot sludge" yet? Lol

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Jamaican Rum base, a variety of island fruits, roasted nuts, and the perfect charred oak undertone. It is aged 2 weeks in a charred oak barrel to get the perfect oaky taste.

That is their description. To me I pick out banana but I can't pick out much else as far as fruits go.
You might want to try Jungle Juice by Bulk E-Juice.

http://bit.ly/1Nukx8b

chaz101

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I would like to find a recipe similar to Rip Trippers AWOL. Can anyone help me?

I just started last week to mix concentrated flavor (FA), I have few tabacco flavor mixed with fruit, cream and some oakwood.
Tasted those mix and I can find the tobacco taste I am looking for (dark strong bitter flavor with a bit of sour, sweet spices fruit in it).
I do not have many flavor at the moment and I do not have the right idea on what I should get.
Any suggestion on tobacco flavor to acquire I am looking for a mix close to eden, minotor, puros dark or similar.

Yooperdad

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just started last week to mix concentrated flavor (FA), I have few tabacco flavor mixed with fruit, cream and some oakwood.
Tasted those mix and I can find the tobacco taste I am looking for (dark strong bitter flavor with a bit of sour, sweet spices fruit in it).
I do not have many flavor at the moment and I do not have the right idea on what I should get.
Any suggestion on tobacco flavor to acquire I am looking for a mix close to eden, minotor, puros dark or similar.

Don't know what any of those are, sorry. Have you ever tried French Pipe. It's easy to mix and a very nice flavor.

I am waiting for some French pipe and Cohiba.
Those liquid I tried are from "houseofliquid" el toro real tobaccos. I ike the taste and I want recreate something similar, I started vaping end of October, so I do not have much experience in flavors and mixing as I start to mix last week.

Yooperdad

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Here's one I like:
Black Fire VZ #9
*VZ French Pipe, 7.00%,
*VZ Old Captain, 4.00%,
*FA Blackfire, 2.00%,
From Cyrus Vap on the VZ thread. He said it was "something nice".

or this one:

French Pipe VZ +
*VZ French Pipe, 4.50%,
*TFA Brown Sugar Extra, 1.00%,
*FA Vape Wizard, 1.00%,

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thanks, I'll try them.
Need to collect more flavours first

Sent from my Vodafone 890N using Tapatalk

+1 VZ has some pretty good tobacco flavors.
I like the Parliament best myself.

And check out ECX as they carry FE brand tobaccos, some of those are good also.
Parlor is almost, if not, identical to the one above.
2-2.5% range is all you need usually.

has anyone come up with a spot on clone for Cerberus, by Cyclops? the chocolate mint. but i can't get it right. i'm off on a couple of things, and i cant put my finger on it.

or a custard flavor, that DOESN'T use custard.

with any luck, all should be with TFA.

Steve1976

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
If anybody wants to request a certain recipe, put it here.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Hi my names Steve I live in Canada Bc ,,just joined today one of my favorite EJUICE is tigers blood my supplier won't tell me the INGREDIANTS saying it's his secret RECIPIE so from now on I'm gonna make my own juice I can't afford to pay $23 for 30mls ,,my tank just guzzles the juice so I picked up
1000mls of VG & PG NIC 50mg I VAPE at 6mg
So my Question is what flavours in TIGERS BLOOD ,,THE TIGERS BLOOD i bought is yellow in colour I think he may have used banana or PINNAPLE or both all the other tigers blood are red in colour,,,,I like to VAPE deserty flavs

Yooperdad

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi my names Steve I live in Canada Bc ,,just joined today one of my favorite EJUICE is tigers blood my supplier won't tell me the INGREDIANTS saying it's his secret RECIPIE so from now on I'm gonna make my own juice I can't afford to pay $23 for 30mls ,,my tank just guzzles the juice so I picked up
1000mls of VG & PG NIC 50mg I VAPE at 6mg
So my Question is what flavours in TIGERS BLOOD ,,THE TIGERS BLOOD i bought is yellow in colour I think he may have used banana or PINNAPLE or both all the other tigers blood are red in colour,,,,I like to VAPE deserty flavs

This is the recipe I use for a friend who loves it. Just made 120 ml a few days ago.

*FA Coconut, 4.00%,
*TFA Strawberry, 5.00%,
*FA Meringue, 3.00%,
*Cap Sweet Strawberry, 3.00%,

Steve1976

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
This is the recipe I use for a friend who loves it. Just made 120 ml a few days ago.

*FA Coconut, 4.00%,
*TFA Strawberry, 5.00%,
*FA Meringue, 3.00%,

Wow rite on my friend this is an awsome recipe cant wait to try it ...thanks for ggetting back to me

Steve1976

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

*FA Coconut, 4.00%,
*TFA Strawberry, 5.00%,
*FA Meringue, 3.00%,

HI THIS MAY SOUND STUPID BUT I SUCKS AT RECIPES COULDYOU PLEASE TTELL ME THE VG PG RATIO YOU WOULD RECOMEND FOR A SUB-OHM TANK

Yooperdad

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
HI THIS MAY SOUND STUPID BUT I SUCKS AT RECIPES COULDYOU PLEASE TTELL ME THE VG PG RATIO YOU WOULD RECOMEND FOR A SUB-OHM TANK

That ratio is a personal preference, for sure. The friend I make it for likes 60VG/40 PG and zero nic, so that's what he gets. Most of my own juice I go with 55 PG/ 45 VG and 14mg nic.

okay. here's a good one.
does anybody remember a flavor called, " Ebony & Ivory" by a company called "Kustom"?
it was my absolute favorite juice ever. i haven't seen it in about two years and i have been craving it every single day. does anyone know of a similar juice? or how i could make it? i use TFA for the juice that i make now and i can't find anything. any help would be greatly appreciated.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Have you ever tried TFA Hpno with a little menthol added?
I don't do the whole DYI thing.
And as I understand it Hpno tastes like Fresca.
I'm looking for a real fruit taste.
grapefruit19.jpg

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
I don't do the whole DYI thing.
And as I understand it Hpno tastes like Fresca.
I'm looking for a real fruit taste.

Didn't realize you wanted a vendor liquid (this is a thread with requests for DIY recipes).
If you decide to DIY, you'd probably like FlavourArt Grapefruit; it's realistic.

Steve1976

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

*FA Coconut, 4.00%,
*TFA Strawberry, 5.00%,
*FA Meringue, 3.00%,

Hey my friend this recipe turned out awsome I llike mixing 120 MLS at a time
finally Ican kinda mix up my own juice
We're can Ifind more deserty flavs

VU Sponsors