Become a Patron!

Reaper plus... Tfv4 killer?

skiball

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So I won a reaper plus from heaven gifts they shipped it fri and just received it 2 hours ago. I have to say i been in awe since. I'm more into rta's myself but this thing blows both the bellus and crius away. It comes with two coils one nichrome the other ss but both are triple parallel. I've got a vtc mini and 75w is barely scratching the surface of what this tank can do. The flavor is on par with my bellus with dual clapton and airflow is like nothing i've tried. Also theres 5 coil options avil for it single clapton dual clapton and ceramic. I know with the dual clapton it would leave my bellus in the dust in the flav department. The rba that comes with is a dual coil velocity style deck! The wire holes are on the small side but can fit 26/32 clapton (so i'm happy). Sadly i dont own a tfv4 (i've used one but don't think that counts for a good comparison) so if its better is still in question but i guarantee it's a close call. Also the top fill is alot like the crius but instead of just a little rubber seal that can shift the hole ring is rubber underneath. If your looking for a a tank that has crazy air flow, great top fill, coils for most any purpose, velocity rba (do i really need to say more) get the reaper plus.
62cf3221da21b6729ce68aaf09cccf7d.jpg

7e32e3d0d03aac811f219b993663b33e.jpg

skiball

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
When i seen the velocity rba i was like gtfo!

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'd say the rush to put out "Super Tanks" is now on, Smok did it with the TFV4, now this one. Pretty soon the market will be flooded with knock offs and other unknown manufacturers "Super Tanks".

skiball

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So i built the rba last night its small and a lit on the tedious side. I put a 2.5 id 26/32 clapton with 5 wraps in it (same i use on everything really). This thing hits like a train maybe i have a hot spot but it heats up super fast 34 watts hits like 40 on other tanks. The wicking is decent too i just wetted the wicks stuffed em and what didn't fit trimed off. Flavor and clouds are same as the crius if i had got this 1st never would have got a cruis. Oh and another tip when you seat the coils have them sitting up like on a vertical build. Than tighten the post screws so when straighten them out it takes up any extra slack. I didnt even need to pulse for a contact coil.

skiball

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Oh and where i think this is going to be my fav tank is with the single coil rba. I've been really wanting the wotofo serpent bc i want a big single coil with great air. With this tank and a signle coil i know I'll get that. Than i can have a single 18650 mod on 27ish watts with a 10amp 3500mah battery that'll last all day.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'd say the rush to put out "Super Tanks" is now on, Smok did it with the TFV4, now this one. Pretty soon the market will be flooded with knock offs and other unknown manufacturers "Super Tanks".
bigger is always better.....or less is more?

VU Sponsors