Become a Patron!

Really? No one started a Star Wars thread yet?

dantefire

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Wow... Have you read that thread? Lame...

misterJ

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It was too Disney for me.

How does a lord that can freeze shots fired at him in midair, lose to untrained people?

Over playing of the 'underdog' a bit much?

I just want to know what or who that giant being is?

dantefire

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

How does a lord that can freeze shots fired at him in midair, lose to untrained people?

Snoak? Pretty sure he's a Bith. Same race as Plageuis, Palpatine's Master.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like the part where the guy shot the other guy with that laser gun....that was cool.

vape me

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor

I have to agree with you there. Rey is totally OP with no training. Luke and Anakin had to train and get help, even if they were in tune with the Force.

cthulhufan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I have to agree with you there. Rey is totally OP with no training. Luke and Anakin had to train and get help, even if they were in tune with the Force.
I'm with you two on that one. Even though they make it clear that Ren isn't fully trained either, he still should have put the hurt on her. Then there is the third failed attempt at a superweapon; can we be done with these now pretty please?

I did thoroughly enjoy the film much more so than I was expecting to.

vape me

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
JJ has played anal doodles with this franchise far worse that star trek but every die hard trekker is secretly rejoicing on the dismantling and non lucas fucking disney has done.

This is Trek wars, not star wars... so pc with some better space nazi scenes that the episode 1-3 that shall not be mentioned by name... I call them the bitchassness of vader, or the rise of jar jar, or more often than not the ass rape of my childhood.

misterJ

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Once jarjar is known publicly as a sith, i want nothing to do with the star wars franchise.
I'd say few years they'll milk it.

gashadokuro

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

Sort of like how in dragonball z, somehow goten and trunks and go super saiyan easily, where as goku and vegeta had to train very hard to get it (even gohan).

VU Sponsors