Become a Patron!

Really debating

rkthkmorris

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have read through a bunch of these threads and seems like most are using 50w or higher mods. Right now i am using the istick 30w with a kanger sub tank nano. What are some options for rdas. Dont want to get to crazy bc i just spent alot on this set up.

State O' Flux

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
At the minimum resistance of 0.4Ω and maximum wattage of 30w... a single / dual coil RDA with an AFC adjustable for either build, I'd suggest 27 and 28 gauge for duals, and 24 gauge for single coils. If the latter (specific build) is a bit too hot (HF is a very warm 331 mWmm²), you can simply turn down the wattage.

As you're on a budget and will probably want clones, everything I refer to will be from FastTech in China. Prices will of course be higher in the US.

The single / dual AFC RDAs I'm referring to will have dedicated options, examples like the Origen V2, with three sets of 3 holes, or a Veritas, with a single large (adjustable cap orifice) hole aimed at a central coil placement, where either singles or duals can be fit.
Another, which I just started using myself, is the Nomad, with a unique AFC where the air flows from a orifice in the center, positive post. Not a high flow atty, but one that offers very good flavor in either single or dual builds.

I'm sure others will come along with additional RDA choices.

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
If you dont want to wait for the slow boat from china, www.angelcigs.com has just about the best prices from a company that ships from the US. If your in the US, their US warehouse ships. IF your outside the US, it ships from china.

GrayVaper

Drips in Public
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I started out on my 30w IPV Mini with a simple clone VERTEX V2 RDA.. Costs around $14.99 and does pretty good at 30 watts. There are many to chose from at affordable enough prices to start a collection.

VU Sponsors