Tripster

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Real Cig By Vapers Tek

I will admit I was rather hesitant to order this juice but I pulled the cord and wow...This juice is simply amazing, the flavor is there and imho I can taste what it seems like paper burning (no, it's not my Aspire Replacement Heads) but I can taste very great tobacco tones. I also want to state that I am allergic to PG but I have come to the conclusion that all PG isn't the same cause I am not having any symptoms nor signs of an allergic reaction to their 50/50 blend. I have also come to the conclusion many years ago that Nicotine isn't the same either, their nicotine they use is topnotch in the sense that I have still not have any odd aftertaste. I also put a small drop of raw liquid on my tongue, to my surprise it didn't taste awful nor burned or whatever that feeling is called. So, I honestly believe Vapers Tek is utilizing a great formula of Nicotine. The flavor isn't overwhelming, the throat-hit is perfect, and the vapor production is identical to 100% VG except for it doesn't clog my coils. As a strictly Tobacco Juice vaper, I am highly impressed by Vapers Tek Jucing abilities. I know I have found that one Vendor who is capable of producing topnotch juices for a very reasonable and affordable pricing.

I will allow the juice to steep while I gradually use it...It most likely won't be able to fully steep since I can't stop chain vaping it. Again, there is absolutely no odd aftertaste which I find very important. The Throat-Hit is amazing, I really enjoy exhaling this juice strictly out my nose to really taste/smell that burning paper tobacco. The Vapor Production is amazing for me at least for it being 50/50 since I was strictly using 100% VG and or Max VG.

I highly recommend Tobacco Juice Vapers to try Vapers Tek: Tobacco line out, you're either going to like it, love it, and or hate it...Taste is subjective!

*I am never great at doing reviews, so I hope this makes sense!

Vaperstek

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Tripster. I am glad you are liking the real cig. Hope fully soon people will realize they do not have to pay a premium price for premium juice.

Tripster

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I would also like to mention that this juice is the first that I actually get a buzz from, this is very interesting since I have tried numerous other juices since 2008. I am also sorry to say that this juice won't be able to steep since I have almost killed the bottle already, so I would say this juice doesn't necessarily need to be steeped IMHO (In MY Honest Opinion).

VU Sponsors