Become a Patron!

skatexvape

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just wondering if anyone has used these rdas, the troll, bmi Goldie, alliance v2, and the magma reborn. Wanted some opinions on them about clouds, thanks for any input!

DED420

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have both the Troll and the Alliance V2+, and they are both great RDAs (and ironically enough, they are interchangeable with each other). They both have good sized build decks, and the alliance has a huge juice well. I currently have my Troll fitted with the Heat-Sink and Chuff from the Alliance, and using the Troll 510 cap in my Alliance with the extender sleeve (because the coils I have in there are tall as fuck, they were just for fun anyways)

And yes, these RDAs can "CHUCK CLOUDS BRO" haha

20160301_184343.jpg 20160301_184502.jpg

skatexvape

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have both the Troll and the Alliance V2+, and they are both great RDAs (and ironically enough, they are interchangeable with each other). They both have good sized build decks, and the alliance has a huge juice well. I currently have my Troll fitted with the Heat-Sink and Chuff from the Alliance, and using the Troll 510 cap in my Alliance with the extender sleeve (because the coils I have in there are tall as fuck, they were just for fun anyways)

View attachment 43419 View attachment 43420
Dude thanks so much! and that's so cool I would've never thought they'd be interchangeable

robot zombie

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

View attachment 43419 View attachment 43420
Okay, that's going on my list... ...that's too cool.

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The compvape decks and caps are interchangeable and you get an extra deck with the double vision. I own the El Cabron, the Twisated, the 13th Heavens and the Double Vision and I have about four extra twisted outer sleeves too. RAY is a fanboy of those compvape products and for good reason. Once you use one you will see why.

I have the Troll and I love it and the original Alliance which are both great vapes. The Troll in particular when built right will throw some serious cloudage. The Alliance is an old friend.

I want to try the Magma Reborn. I have a good twenty attys around already but hey ... always room for another right.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
The compvape decks and caps are interchangeable and you get an extra deck with the double vision. I own the El Cabron, the Twisated, the 13th Heavens and the Double Vision and I have about four extra twisted outer sleeves too. RAY is a fanboy of those compvape products and for good reason. Once you use one you will see why.

I have the Troll and I love it and the original Alliance which are both great vapes. The Troll in particular when built right will throw some serious cloudage. The Alliance is an old friend.

I want to try the Magma Reborn. I have a good twenty attys around already but hey ... always room for another right.
Buy a Stro Mini also while your at it!

Stro Mini.jpg

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have heard good things about the Stro ... might just do that. Deck looks a little shallow for the way I drip but it might do.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I have heard good things about the Stro ... might just do that. Deck looks a little shallow for the way I drip but it might do.
Its much like the Baal V3 with better airflow.

skatexvape

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have a igo Mini RDA which is surprisingly decent but I use it for flavor, and I had to retire my doge v2 cause the screws got messed up a thst what made me get the messes

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    259.9 KB · Views: 6

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I just ordered the 2puffs atty to test it out. It looks pretty good. It has the slotted positive and negative posts though. Never usd slotted posts but I hear they can take beefy coils.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I just ordered the 2puffs atty to test it out. It looks pretty good. It has the slotted positive and negative posts though. Never usd slotted posts but I hear they can take beefy coils.
It also helps with just mounting the coi;ls, the leads can be inserted at an angle instead of trying to get them in perfectly straight, you can easily center coils using slotted posts and it gives more adjustability to the rda as a whole. As long as they have a wide enough cut section you shouldnt have any issues using them.

VU Sponsors