Become a Patron!

RBA vs RDA

Laurel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
RBA and RDA: What is the difference and which one is better for a beginner?

vaporelse

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
RBAs are ReBuildable Atomizers like the Kayfuns, Russians, etc. he They have a single coil on the deck and tank to hold 4-5 ml of juice.

RDAs are Rebuildable Drip Atomizers like a Plume Veil, Magma, etc. etc. They can have many different coil configurations, some include the option for a single coil. These you drip the juice, a few drops at a time, then you get a few vapes until you drip some more juice, repeat.

The RBAs may be better for a beginner but it depends on whether you want a tank or not. RDAs are more flexible, but you must drip. RDAs are particularly good if you make your own juice, because you can just change the wick and drip a new flavor.

RDAs generally have better airflow control, better vapor production, and better flavor.

In my opinion, the new Aspire Atlantis offers the best of both worlds; a tank that holds 2 ml of juice and great flavor and vapor. And if you are not ready to get into coil building, just buy the replacement coils.

HTH

Last edited:

Laurel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
RBAs are ReBuildable Atomizers like the Kayfuns, Russians, etc. he They have a single coil on the deck and tank to hold 4-5 ml of juice.

RDAs are Rebuildable Drip Atomizers like a Plume Veil, Magma, etc. etc. They can have many different coil configurations, some include the option for a single coil. These you drip the juice, a few drops at a time, then you get a few vapes until you drip some more juice, repeat.

The RBAs may be better for a beginner but it depends on whether you want a tank or not. RDAs are more flexible, but you must drip. RDAs are particularly good if you make your own juice, because you can just change the wick and drip a new flavor.

RDAs generally have better airflow control, better vapor production, and better flavor.

In my opinion, the new Aspire Nautilus Atlantis offers the best of both worlds; a tank that holds 2 ml of juice and great flavor and vapor. And if you are not ready to get into coil building, just buy the replacement coils.

HTH
Thank you. This is great!

vaporelse

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Please note that I had to edit my answer above. I wrote "the Aspire Nautilus Atlantis", it is simply "the Aspire Atlantis".

Vapor Trails is a new Vape shop in Pacific Mo We have everything you need to start vaping or if you drip we have lots of Mods and RDAs. We have a huge line of premium flavors and house juices to try. Come on in and get your vape on

Laurel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Vapor Trails is a new Vape shop in Pacific Mo We have everything you need to start vaping or if you drip we have lots of Mods and RDAs. We have a huge line of premium flavors and house juices to try. Come on in and get your vape on
But I live in Ohio...

VU Sponsors