Become a Patron!

Random frustration and gripes (or fun stuff)

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
47139b9f916cba72687b535e6d7de5d4.jpg

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Slightly pissed at evape.us. They better give me a logical explanation for charging me a additional dollar that was not agreed upon during checkout. I used points to obtain a 1.00 off my order. I suppose they reneged on that offer. I won't be using them again due to priniciple. I might consider it with a logical and concise explanation.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So every 2 weeks I drive I take my daughter with me to VA so she can spend time with my parents and I can work. It's about a 2.5 hour drive from MD so she almost always passes out an hour in. Once she does, I vape in the car. With my window down (of course) and I use my Serpent mini on my Mini Volt between 20-25 watts. I might take 10 tokes at most, just enough to keep me from ripping my hair out in beltway traffic. The vapor production is very minimal and it always goes right out the window. In traffic I will get the dirtiest looks from people when they notice the vape (or what most assume is smoke) and a 3 year old in the car seat. Today, a woman next to me in dead stopped traffic rolled down her window and yelled "its really disgusting that you would smoke with your child in the car." Before I could explain (or curse her out) traffic started moving and she was gone. I was furious. I mean, I get it, when I see people smoking with their kids in the car, I feel the same way. But I'm not smoking and they don't know the difference. Lack of education will forever be our greatest enemy.

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Slightly pissed at evape.us. They better give me a logical explanation for charging me a additional dollar that was not agreed upon during checkout. I used points to obtain a 1.00 off my order. I suppose they reneged on that offer. I won't be using them again due to priniciple. I might consider it with a logical and concise explanation.
It's still pending on my account. They did tell me the CC processor does the 1.00 to see if the account is good. Just like the gas pumps locally. I never had a online vendor or whatnot do this.
Maybe next week my one dollar will actually post to my account. Just sharing.... Not pissed anymore. Just annoyed. :)

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Left my Subtank Mini RBA in my truck today for over 2 hours in the upright position. 90 degrees outside and truck closed up in sun.
Guess what?
Nary a dribble not even a gurgle on my first pull after getting back to my truck.

Just a gripe at gripers?

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well usps I hope you will deliver my package I paid for. Some new fucked up usps shit is happening. Is usps sub-contracting now?

September 26, 2016 , 9:49 am

Tendered to Final Delivery Agent

JACKSON, WI 53037

Your item has been tendered to a final delivery agent in JACKSON, WI 53037 on September 26, 2016 at 9:49 am. The Postal Service no longer has the item.

September 26, 2016 , 7:27 am

Out for Delivery

JACKSON, WI 53037

September 26, 2016 , 7:17 am

Sorting Complete

JACKSON, WI 53037

September 26, 2016 , 6:24 am

Arrived at Post Office

CEDARBURG, WI 53012

September 25, 2016 , 10:37 pm

Departed USPS Facility

OAK CREEK, WI 53154

September 25, 2016 , 9:51 pm

Arrived at USPS Destination Facility

OAK CREEK, WI 53154

September 24, 2016 , 10:52 pm

Departed USPS Facility

RALEIGH, NC 27676

September 24, 2016 , 7:33 pm

Arrived at USPS Origin Facility

RALEIGH, NC 27676

September 24, 2016 , 6:18 pm

Accepted at USPS Origin Facility

DURHAM, NC 27713

September 24, 2016 , 10:34 am

Shipment Picked Up

DURHAM, NC 27713

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Well usps I hope you will deliver my package I paid for. Some new fucked up usps shit is happening. Is usps sub-contracting now?

JACKSON, WI 53037

Your item has been tendered to a final delivery agent in JACKSON, WI 53037 on September 26, 2016 at 9:49 am. The Postal Service no longer has the item.

Out for Delivery

JACKSON, WI 53037

Sorting Complete

JACKSON, WI 53037

Arrived at Post Office

CEDARBURG, WI 53012

Departed USPS Facility

OAK CREEK, WI 53154

OAK CREEK, WI 53154

Departed USPS Facility

RALEIGH, NC 27676

RALEIGH, NC 27676

DURHAM, NC 27713

Shipment Picked Up

DURHAM, NC 27713
What the hell???

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
You guys ever seen shit like this? I have a feeling I am out the money on this order.

Not only have I seen it, but it has happened to me so many times I have a phrase for it "the package has gone on a road trip". They have always shown up though, I wish you the best of luck on yours. But I had one circle almost the entire SE/SW US before getting to Texas even though it did visit Dallas twice during the trip.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
You guys ever seen shit like this? I have a feeling I am out the money on this order.
I've had some fucked up orders before. Quite recently I had a package that said out for delivery, all day long I checked it and nothing. Checked tracking again around 8:00 PM to see what might have happened, and it said Delivered At Mailbox, time stamp was just a couple minutes before that. I've NEVER had mail run past 4:00. More than twice I've had packages that said out for delivery that showed up 2 days later. I've had a couple that totally bypassed my state, went somewhere north. They all did show up, but some of the crap has been really random. I've also noticed that on Saturdays, lately, the guys in the trucks are wearing plain clothes and are in the neighborhood pretty late. It's screwy.

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I figured this package is a wait an see. I hope I can afford to buy a lot next time and get priority shipping so it's insured. Started a job so I should be able to afford better shipping. We have a package coming from China (motorcycle stuff) and I sure hope the locals don't mess with that one.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I figured this package is a wait an see. I hope I can afford to buy a lot next time and get priority shipping so it's insured. Started a job so I should be able to afford better shipping. We have a package coming from China (motorcycle stuff) and I sure hope the locals don't mess with that one.
Oh is that your Fasttech order??

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

JACKSON, WI 53037

Out for Delivery

JACKSON, WI 53037

Sorting Complete

JACKSON, WI 53037

Arrived at Post Office

CEDARBURG, WI 53012

Departed USPS Facility

OAK CREEK, WI 53154

OAK CREEK, WI 53154

Departed USPS Facility

RALEIGH, NC 27676

RALEIGH, NC 27676

DURHAM, NC 27713

Shipment Picked Up

DURHAM, NC 27713
Fuck usps. This means they didn't want to deliver it on Monday. I just got in from work and it was here.

KDodds

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Fuck usps. This means they didn't want to deliver it on Monday. I just got in from work and it was here.
Yep, I have to go to the PO today before work because a GB package needs to be delivered to "an appropriate party" or some crap. Yeah? Did you even come up the driveway? Because if you did, you would have found out that my daughter was home for lunch. In fact, at the exact time you wrote on the slip of paper you put in my mailbox at the top of my drive, she was up in front of the house with her dog. A-holes. And what about the GB package that came on Monday, same delivery method, that you just left in the mailbox? Which one should I be more pissed about?

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yep, I have to go to the PO today before work because a GB package needs to be delivered to "an appropriate party" or some crap. Yeah? Did you even come up the driveway? Because if you did, you would have found out that my daughter was home for lunch. In fact, at the exact time you wrote on the slip of paper you put in my mailbox at the top of my drive, she was up in front of the house with her dog. A-holes. And what about the GB package that came on Monday, same delivery method, that you just left in the mailbox? Which one should I be more pissed about?
Lazy at its finest moments.

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm a grumpy ass. I'm tired of being sick, tired of hurting absolutely everywhere, tired of being mom, tired of money worries, just plain tired in a way sleep will never fix.

And on that note I think I'll put these brats in bed, pop some ibuprofen, and go try to relax and not think

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Awww. Sorry Always. ((Hug)) If it's any consolation, it will get better. I promise.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
A tribe of cannibals captured three brave U.S. servicemen.
Before killing them, the cannibal chief told them, "We are going to kill you, eat you, and turn your skins into our canoes. However, you may choose the way you die."
The Army man was up first. He bravely said, "Give me a gun so I can shoot myself." They gave him a pistol with one bullet, and he promptly shot the chief in the face and was beaten to death by the rest of the tribe.
The Navy man bravely said, "Give me a knife so that I can stab myself to death." They gave him a knife and he promptly jumped into the middle of them, hacking and slashing until he, too, was beaten to death.
Wearily, and after bandaging up all the wounded tribesmen, the remaining cannibals looked at the Marine...
"Give me a spork from an MRE." he demanded. They looked at him incredulously but figured he couldn't harm them with it. As soon as they gave it to him he started stabbing his body all over, giving himself hundreds of small wounds.
"What are you doing?" the new chief demanded.
"Screw your fucking canoe!" the Marine said, laughing.

DV James

VU Sponsors