Become a Patron!

questions from an extreme noobie

I have the Joyetech Evic Vt. My older brother passed it down to me so I'm not sure what the coil is nor do I know how to figure out what it is. When I look at the display, it says 60 Watts, 5.94 volts and 0,59 ohms. Is this a safe range to vape at?

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Yes - but feel free to so down some on the wattage. Start low, maybe 15 Watts or so and turn up the wattage a few at a time until you find the exact settings that make the vape best for your style :)

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I have the Joyetech Evic Vt. My older brother passed it down to me so I'm not sure what the coil is nor do I know how to figure out what it is. When I look at the display, it says 60 Watts, 5.94 volts and 0,59 ohms. Is this a safe range to vape at?
You should do some research on vaping before you jump into it. Check out this thread for videos regarding getting into vaping: http://vapingunderground.com/threads/awesome-video-for-vaping-101-for-beginners.207549/

Good luck!

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
As far as the tank goes... show us a close up picture and we'll be happy to tell you what the tank is and what coils it takes.

VU Sponsors