Become a Patron!

Question about taking labels off ejuice bottles...

I was just wondering if anyone would help me with a link or method on taking sticker labels off e juice bottles and then re applying them to a unicorn bottle? I can't do it without ripping the label, and when I do get one right it doesn't stick to the unicorn bottle??? Any help?

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Removing the label is easy if you use a single edge razor blade but they usually never stick again or do not stay. Best suggestion buy a package of labels as I just did plain white labels and a pen or magic marker.

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I was just wondering if anyone would help me with a link or method on taking sticker labels off e juice bottles and then re applying them to a unicorn bottle? I can't do it without ripping the label, and when I do get one right it doesn't stick to the unicorn bottle??? Any help?
To remove a label you could steam it before attempting to remove, that should help for a clean removal. Whatever method of getting it heated and a little damp will loosen up the stickiness. As for reapplication buy yourself a roll of packing tape and just tape over it, even if it stick after you get it off the adhesive will not be very reliable.

Quick search I found this, some good tips:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
201506_1326_beeag_sm.jpg

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Picked up a package today of 128 - 2 3/4 x 1" for a buck they last a hell of a lot longer than the e-Liquid in the 30 ML bottle right now!

Removing the label is easy if you use a single edge razor blade but they usually never stick again or do not stay. Best suggestion buy a package of labels as I just did plain white labels and a pen or magic marker.

Thanks for the recommendation, this seems like a an easy and cheap way to organize my bottles. When you have 4 all day vapes like I do, you need a way to keep them organized. I'm not looking for anything fancy but if I ever have the time I may end up removing some labels.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I have 30ML bottles here that I was lazy and just slapped a white label over the original. I even had to put a label on my tank stand because I now have so many e-Liquids I forgot what I had filled the tank with. Another thing to make a label easier to remove is hot water or heat to soften the glue. One other thing is when removing the glue residue WD40 works so fast and no smell. Just wash the bottles with Dish washing liquid as usual.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The only labels I've been able to successfully remove and re-stick to another bottle are the vinyl or mylar ones -- the ones on Inawera's 100ml bottles, specifically. Maybe Sweet-vapes labels, I think they're either vinyl or mylar, but I haven't tried re-sticking them.

Andria

Froggie1rw

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I use paper surgical tape that we had around the house and a regular ball point pen lol

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Goof Off... you can use that shit everywhere and on everything. Its been the ONLY product that works to get pretty much anything sticky up. One time I got gum stuck (very bad) in the floor board of my mom's car. She tried everything on the market to no avail. Found goof off and yay!, no more gum!!! It will definitely work for labels too.

VU Sponsors