Become a Patron!

Question about DNA75C

Hi!
i'm planning on buying this:

Mod: DNA75C
Tank: TFV8 Baby
Battery: Sony US18650VTC6
Charger: Xtar VP4

I want to be 100% sure that the battery works with the mod and charger (without any problems)

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That'll work fine, but to get the most out of the mod, you'd be better off, IMO, getting an Ijoy 26650 instead of the Sony...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

That'll work fine, but to get the most out of the mod, you'd be better off, IMO, getting an Ijoy 26650 instead of the Sony...

so it doesn't matter if it's 26650 or 18650? and would the Ijoy 26650 work with the Xtar VP4 charger aswell?

I was watching some top 10 lists, and the sony one popped up in all of them.

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Perhaps I should back up... which DNA75C are you considering? If it's the Therion, you have to use 2 x 18650. If it's the VT, you can use either 1 x 18650 and the supplied adapter, or 1 x 26650 without adapter.

The Sony batteries are very good, but you'll get longer life (4200 mAh), and more current (30 A) out of the Ijoy 26650. The Sony is rated at 3000 mAh and 20 A

Perhaps I should back up... which DNA75C are you considering? If it's the Therion, you have to use 2 x 18650. If it's the VT, you can use either 1 x 18650 and the supplied adapter, or 1 x 26650 without adapter.

The Sony batteries are very good, but you'll get longer life (4200 mAh), and more current (30 A) out of the Ijoy 26650. The Sony is rated at 3000 mAh and 20 A

it's the Therion.

I have one more question, the charger has a bunch of options

3.2V/3.6V/3.8V
0.25A/0.5A/1A

witch one should i use?

Thanks!

Kevin2112

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Your going to like the Therion. It's always recommend to charge batteries in a separate battery charger but because it's a DNA board and the batteries are parallel don't fear charging them using the USB if you need to. The Therion will balance charge them at 1amp.

Your going to like the Therion. It's always recommend to charge batteries in a separate battery charger but because it's a DNA board and the batteries are parallel don't fear charging them using the USB if you need to. The Therion will balance charge them at 1amp.

I was planning on buying 4, so i can use 2 and charge 2 (that way i will always have 2 ready to go)

VU Sponsors