Become a Patron!

PVA-40 New Design regulated box mod

Juice Junkie

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I just wanted to share this link with anyone interested. This mod is going into production soon and the start up money has been collected, If you are interested you still have a chance to get in on the ground floor price at $140 USD. I am not selling this and have no stake in it at all. I do not know the person that is producing it I am just sharing some thing that I think is a good deal. An all new design regulated box mod with the new DNA-40 temperature control chip in it. I will post the threads and links below as there is only a few days left to order.
This campaign started on Nov 20 and will close on December 08, 2014 (11:59pm PT).
Keep On Vaping! :cool:

>>> http://igg.me/at/pva40

>>> https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pegasus-Vapor-Academy/672707019494516

>>>

Last edited:

Juice Junkie

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Forgot to say I did order one of these and did buy 4 raffle tickets for a chance to win one or more.
Keep On Vaping!:cool:

sikosam

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
there's another thread on VU about it, but not really a whole lot of chatter about the PVA 40. i've put my money in and also bought some raffle tickets. we will see.

Juice Junkie

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yes !!! I think we will be very happy. PEG said tonight he hopes to be shipping them out in mid Feb. There will be alpha and beta testing first. He wants them to be perfect ( it is like his babies ) :) Glad you got in before the project closes. This is the last week end to get in on one for $140 USD. I did the raffle to I mean if ya get lucky a $240 mod for $5 it is a no brainer.
Keep On Vaping! :cool:

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I can get a vamo with 40watts for 33.00 why would I buy this what are the specs does it kick ass can I vape at .3 ohms or choose to vape a 5 ohms?

Ordered mine tonight. I'm excited about being able to regulate the temperature of the coil ! And at a great price. We just have to wait til April. It will be Awesome ! DNA 40, I'm waiting for you !

Juice Junkie

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I can get a vamo with 40watts for 33.00 why would I buy this what are the specs does it kick ass can I vape at .3 ohms or choose to vape a 5 ohms?
This mod has the brand new temperature control evolve DNA chip in it. The chip will sell for around $60 USD NO more burned hits it also has 9+ Volts and holds two 18650 batteries. It will be the new direction of reg. box mods. Check out the links I posted for more info.

Juice Junkie

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ordered mine tonight. I'm excited about being able to regulate the temperature of the coil ! And at a great price. We just have to wait til April. It will be Awesome ! DNA 40, I'm waiting for you !
PEG posted on his youtube page tonight he hopes after alpha and beta testing to start shipping them out in mid Feb 2015:)

Juice Junkie

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
58 hours left to get one at the introductory price of $140 USD......or if that is too steep a $5 dollar raffle chance at one 1 in 28 will win and this is totally in ratio to how many play the raffle ...more play more devices given out a 1 in 28 ratio.

sikosam

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
on indiegogo it has already reached over $61000 (219%) and still 20hrs left, that's phenomenal folks

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Wish I didn't buy 3 dna40 boards to build my own. I just couldn't wait :( my Hana's came out great except having to send some in for RMA due to screen jumbled up glitch

Juice Junkie

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I am getting excited now.
$63,400 U.S.D. RAISED OF $28,000 GOAL 226%

Looking forward to PEG's next updates. I really love the looks of this mod. It would be too cool to get lucky and win one on the $5 dollar raffle to go along with the unit I purchased. YES time is slipping away to get in on the unit for $140 already seeing them on Ebay for over $180 LOL how they gonna deliver one until they are finished in mid Feb. 2015.
Vape On Ya'll. :cool:

sikosam

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
yea Juice Junkie, seen 2 different ones on fleebay. makes ya wonder

sikosam

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
group buy ended on indiegogo on Dec. 8th, went over $71000 , now for the hard part waiting for the PVA 40 to be in my grubby little hands.

vaporsavedme

Member For 4 Years
I ordered one also! Feb. is a long time away! Peg will keep us updated throughout the whole process. I'm thinking Peg will have a early test version in hand late December early Jan.

latinouno

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yesterday Peg post video update for the PVA40 that email was sent to everyone. I know most of your received the email, I didn't and sure not in spam so not sure what is going on. Pending next update to see what is going on and sent him a fb message but nothing yet. :(

Juice Junkie

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I am waiting for mine to. He had the shipping date wrong it was suppose to be the 26th of May as the 25th was a holiday.
I mean he said he had to mail them out by himself. If he did just 20 a day that would mean he should have mailed out 280 units so far. I have not heard of one person getting their unit. I am very disappointed in PEG. I will never do any transactions with him again. He just does not seem to be a very good businessman. Too Bad :(

j66

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
There was a reasonably encouraging post under the most recent Youtube video a few days ago. Reading around, the consensus appears to be that he's most likely a bit incompetent rather than downright evil, so there's that...it's only been a couple of weeks so far really. If or when it turns into a month then I'd expect an uproar...

VU Sponsors