Not open for further replies.

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I agree. I wish I could do it. It's surprising some of the stuff here that's not selling right now.
Yeah it's surprising! In the last two weeks I've bought an SQ and 2 other mods, I'm over my limit or this would be gone

Last edited:

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
wish it has a colored swirly door. if ya ever see one for sale. no, i won't hold my breath. and yeah, i would be picky on the door.

Jlmancuso1134

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
wish it has a colored swirly door. if ya ever see one for sale. no, i won't hold my breath. and yeah, i would be picky on the door.

There are people who make custom panels for all kinds of mods. They might even cost more than you paid for the mod. Sorry I don't have any solid leads but I bet you can find them.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
There are people who make custom panels for all kinds of mods. They might even cost more than you paid for the mod. Sorry I don't have any solid leads but I bet you can find them.

thanx. yeah, i can mostly make one myself, fairly easy. and i may. i say mostly, because i would have a time putting the PUR:skull:E on it, and i would like to have that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors