wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
just got another order in from Bull City again and to my surprise FA has changed the bottles. pretty sweet. they even have tags on the top :) not that you couldnt do it yourself but hey less work is less work. they are flat tops to . I'll weigh the drops per ml later and update this and see what a good average is on them for drop mixers.this is why I pay a whopping 25 cents more

XzKamTF.jpg

GY6LKs5.jpg

JXN

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Flat tops look great! I've got about 1/10 of my bottles marked with a sharpie around the old slanted tops to try and find them easier. Too much trouble to do them all and the labels are so hard to read.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Oh nice! I want to replace every single one now! The only thing cooler would be color coded tops. All tobaccos one color, all creams one color, etc... All fruits would be color coded 2 colors, one being designated as fruit, the 2nd color being the color of the fruit.

These are awesome.

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have a bunch of their 5ml bottles (that don't fit in my racks). I wonder if he will sell just the new tops?????

venemous

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Cool. I just wish I could get FA in non dropper bottles. It's a pain in my ass to have to take the droppers off all my flavors to get a syringe in there. Or maybe I should start mixing by weight...but then all my WL stuff would annoy me!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Cool. I just wish I could get FA in non dropper bottles. It's a pain in my ass to have to take the droppers off all my flavors to get a syringe in there. Or maybe I should start mixing by weight...but then all my WL stuff would annoy me!
I just started mixing by weight. I like it! I do have like eye droppers for my screw top bottles. It's really the only thing I have to clean up when I'm done.

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Heard back from Drew - the faster selling flavors are showing up with the new tops, the slower selling ones aren't so far. No word yet on the tops by themselves. :(

Roundhouse

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
VU Challenge Sponsor
Member For 5 Years
Heard back from Drew - the faster selling flavors are showing up with the new tops, the slower selling ones aren't so far. No word yet on the tops by themselves. :(
Sorry, I probably miss understood your question, I don't think they sell the tops separately but also the new caps won't work with the original size bottle, it has different threading plus their new bottles are needle tip whereas their older bottles came with short fat tips.

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
@Roundhouse Thanks for clarifying this! So next question is, do you think you might be able to get these as empty bottles for us? I would love to change over to these.

Roundhouse

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
VU Challenge Sponsor
Member For 5 Years
Oh nice! I want to replace every single one now! The only thing cooler would be color coded tops. All tobaccos one color, all creams one color, etc... All fruits would be color coded 2 colors, one being designated as fruit, the 2nd color being the color of the fruit.

These are awesome.
That would be nice! Their standardized labels leave a lot to be desired :)

Roundhouse

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
VU Challenge Sponsor
Member For 5 Years
If you have needle tips for your syringes, you can slide them through the hole at the top of the dropper, flip it upside down and draw out what you need, like a doctor.

venemous

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
If you have needle tips for your syringes, you can slide them through the hole at the top of the dropper, flip it upside down and draw out what you need, like a doctor.

I feel kinda dumb for not thinking of this...

I mix by weight and got a bunch of the 5 packs of droppers at WL for the WL tubes. Works well. Haven't used a syringe in a year and never plan to

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

zolt

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just in case anyone is interested, the drop size of the new bottles is about half of the old ones. I dropped 33 drops from a less valuable flavor and got ~.5ml. The old ones were 33 per ml.

JayZ

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
And just to add, I have found this sometimes leak in the shipping, I hope I got a bad cap, because 3 ml of flavor spilled inside the bag with some other flavors was not fun.

Laughmore

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And just to add, I have found this sometimes leak in the shipping, I hope I got a bad cap, because 3 ml of flavor spilled inside the bag with some other flavors was not fun.
My Fuji Apple was missing about 20% and the inside of it's bag was wet with my order from BCV, received yesterday. It's apparently still factory sealed. Personally I wouldn't make demands for replacement unless the leak was about twice as bad, though for no rational reason, leaks still kinda piss me off. The universe be taxin my juice!

JayZ

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My Fuji Apple was missing about 20% and the inside of it's bag was wet with my order from BCV, received yesterday. It's apparently still factory sealed. Personally I wouldn't make demands for replacement unless the leak was about twice as bad, though for no rational reason, leaks still kinda piss me off. The universe be taxin my juice!
Indeed, I did sent an email to Drew just to let him know that those caps are leakers.

Zeeli

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My order that came in about 3 weeks ago came with these bottles, I thought it was the norm lol. And yes, the syringe needle will slide right in with a little effort, but makes for less mess and less product loss.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mine didn't come with labels....

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I tried that with some of mine. Too small to read, my eyes are terrible.

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It appears to me that the FA bottles are sealed from the factory but as soon as the cap is removed, that seal is broken.

I wonder if someone may have sneaked a sniff from the bottle you got @Artemis?

All the new FA bottles I have received thus far have been leak free. I actually like the new bottles but I might feel differently if they leaked. :)

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
It appears to me that the FA bottles are sealed from the factory but as soon as the cap is removed, that seal is broken.
I noticed this, but couldn't tell where it broke when opened. Now I know for sure. thanks

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think the labels were something BCV was doing for a while, but stopped - I really liked 'em when they were around, though...on a side note I've never had anything arrive leaking, though with my luck it'll be the AP in the order I just placed this afternoon that changes that...

VU Sponsors