Become a Patron!

Props to Bull City Vapors

VapnJake

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Before I get into my praises let me first say that I have not been asked or even suggested to leave a review, much less receiving any monetary or any other means of compensation...

I'm somewhat new to Vaping and am even more new to making online Vape purchases...but not online purchases in general. One of my first online Vapor purchases was from Bull City Vapors. I made several purchases this past weekend and was very surprised to see Bull City Vapor notify me of shipment early Monday morning! Even more surprising is 2 days later I'm opening my BCV shipment.

I immediately noticed that this was packaged Very well! Ace Ventura could have delivered this package and I'm certain everything would have been intact! See video for reference-

Furthermore, maybe I eat too much McDonald's and have grown accustomed to having things missing from my order but my invoice was marked up and this shipment was obviously double checked for completeness. I received everything I ordered!

vapemail1.jpg

I couldn't be happier with Bull City Vapor and will me making another order of flavor concentrates and more bottles and such as soon as they get some more Joy-FA back in stock!

@Roundhouse

VU Sponsors