Become a Patron!

Propaganda Bullshit Lies - Health advocates seek regulations on e-cigarettes from Multnomah County

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Propaganda Bullshit Lie #1:
"Research shows that e-cigarettes are often the first nicotine products used by youth who then go on to smoke cigarettes," said Midge Purcell"

Truth: Research shows that e-cigarettes are a gateway AWAY from smoking. Even in minors.

Propaganda Bullshit Lie #2:
"On the electronic cigarette front, it's the Wild West," Vines said in November"

Truth: This 'wild west' reference is stupid.
In the 'wild west' we hung people who disagreed with us.
When is the last time you remember a scheming politician hung?

Propaganda Bullshit Lie #3:
"Purcell also said taxes should be high enough on the product to make young people or new consumers to think twice before buying."

Truth: The average pack of Cigarettes (generics included) Country wide is $7.00 a pack
If someone can point me to a mod, atty, charger, and 15ml of juice for that price then by all means do.
Besides cigalikes of course because it should be ILLEGAL for big tobacco to sell ecigs as far as i'm concerned.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2015/01/health_advocates_seek_regulati.html

And this is a state that just legalized MJ and they are worried about fake cigarettes???

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
That county is a bunch of corrupt money grubbing roaches.
Now without permit you can fined 1000 a day for trimming your own fucking trees... FUCK that county.

Ellipsis

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
i feel your outrage, bro...
we got our own set of problems goin' on in washington state...
i wish we could "hang" politicians...

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
i feel your outrage, bro...
we got our own set of problems goin' on in washington state...
i wish we could "hang" politicians...
I would be up for gibbets and heads on spikes but then I am more archaic in my punishments for thieves.

VU Sponsors